CAPO FRET#4 (transpose key E) INTRO : C | Dm | Am | G. You C promised the world and I fell for Dm it. Intro : D Em D A D D The times has Come F#m That we must … Lirik & Chord Lagu Why Do You Love Me - Koes Plus Kunci Gitar, Keyboard, Piano, Ukulele, Bass dilengkapi dengan fitur transpose untuk mengubah chord / kunci nada dasar lagu with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Why Do You Love Me Koes Plus (Intro) D Em D A D. The time has [D] come. why do you love me adele guitar chords. Maybe that's because you love me, Maybe that's why I love you. [B G F Bb Eb Gb Gm C D Bbm E Am Em A Ebm Db Abm Dbm Ab] Chords for Why Do You Love Me? Why Do you Love Me chords by Garbage with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Watch Queue Queue A G Why do you love me, do you love me? search engine by freefind: advanced: Type in an artist's name or song title in the space above for a quick search of Classic Country Music lyrics website. I, I, I only need, need you when you don't need me. Lose You To Love Me CHORDS. Allie Sherlock Live cover of Old Town Road, Enrique Iglesias Hero Allie Sherlock & Karolina Protsenko Cover, Demi Lovato "Sober" - Allie Sherlock cover, Imagine Dragons - Bad Liar - Allie Sherlock cover, Allie Sherlock Live cover of Let Her Go by Passenger, I Don't know You (original) Allie Sherlock, Allie Sherlock & Padraig Cahill - All I Want [Kodaline] - Grafton St; Dublin 8th June 2019 [johnky], Jason Mraz - I'm Yours - Allie Sherlock Cover, Allie Sherlock performing 'Perfect' (Ed Sheeran) and interview | The Ray D'Arcy Show, Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's - Allie Sherlock cover, Queen - Don't Stop me Now - Freddie Mercury - Allie Sherlock Cover, Allie Sherlock Live Cover of Girls Like You Grafton Street, "Hero" Enrique Iglesias * Allie Sherlock cover, Bonnie Tyler It's A Heartache Allie Sherlock cover, Ed Sheeran ft. Yebba The Best Part of Me Allie Sherlock Cover, "Someone you loved" Lewis Capaldi and Lady Gaga shallow * Allie Sherlock Live, Rihanna & Eminem "Love the Way You Lie" - Allie Sherlock cover, Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen * Allie Sherlock cover, Enrique Iglesias Bailamos Allie Sherlock cover, Allie Sherlock Original - "I'll do it Anyway ", Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of the Heart - Allie Sherlock cover, Allie Sherlock Live Cover of Just Give me a Reason by Pink, "Let It Be" The Beatles * Allie Sherlock cover, "Dancing on My Own" Calum Scott (Allie Sherlock cover) David Owens on Piano, Allie Sherlock Cover Super fun of Nothing Compares to You, "Can't Help Falling in Love" Elvis Presley Allie Sherlock cover, Wicked game - Chris Isaak - Allie Sherlock cover, Jason Mraz - I Won't Give Up - Allie Sherlock cover, Fugees - Killing Me Softly With His Song - Allie Sherlock cover - Roberta Flack, Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. Chord Gitar dan Lirik Lagu Why Do You Love Me - Koes Plus: Why Do You Love Me So Sweet And Tenderl. I Love How You Love Me:The Paris Sisters. Album:Bleed Like Me. Chords for Allie Sherlock - original - Why Do You Love Me. intro 2x (verse) You're not some baby boy, Why you acting so surprised You're sick of all the rules, Well I'm sick of all your lies I've held back a wealth of shit I think I'm gonna choke I'm standing in the shadows with the words stuck in my throat C D Does it really come as a surprise when I tell you I don't feel good? Intro : D Em D A D D The times has Come F#m That we must be Apart Em A The memory is still in my mind D But you have gone A And you leave me Alone Reff: D Bm Why do you love me G A Why'd You Lie To Me Chords by Anastacia. Login/register; Home; Songs; Artists; Public books; My song book; Resources; Forum Search. TRIBUNSOLO.COM - Chord kunci gitar dan lirik lagu Why Do You Love Me dari Koes Plus. Please enjoy this cover featuring my cat (his name is Bunny.) ....Please LIKE, SHARE, and SUBSCRIBE if this was a help to you! [Gb F E Abm Ab Fm Db Eb B Ebm] Chords for Charlotte Lawrence - Why Do You Love Me with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Rabu, 24 Juni 2020 15:51. G D Why do you love me? This video is unavailable. F G7 I love how you think of me, without being told to. Garbage - Why Do You Love Me Chords Learn the song with the online tablature player. LOL. I don't think any of the other tabs got it quite right. Can you tell me why? Lirik Lagu & Kunci Gitar / Chord Koes Plus - Why Do You Love Me D Em D A D D The time has come F#m That we must be apart Em A The memory stay still in my RAVENAL Darling, I have only Just an hour to play. Hi... it’s been a while. Why do you love me F G So sweet and tenderly C ... Facebook. You set fires G to my for C est. Why Do You Love Me Garbage. [D Em A F#m Bm G] Chords for Why Do You Love Me (Koes Plus) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. G#m F# C#m I, I, I … Play Advices. Why Do You Love Me Tabs - Garbage, version (1). C Am I love how your eyes close, whenever you kiss me. Nothing ever smells of roses that rises out of mud Chorus: Em C Why do you love me? Woohootiehoo and Best of luck! Free printable and easy chords for song by Charlotte Lawrence - Why Do You Love Me. Chords for Adele - Why do you love me. Why don't you spark me like you used to do D7 And say sweet nothings like you used to coo G C I'm the same old trouble that you've always been through G D7 G So Why Don't You Love Me like you used to do Well why don't you be just like you used to be D7 How come you find so many faults with me Guitar Tabs Universe I only love you when you don’t love me / So why do you, why do you, why do you love me? Chord dan Lirik Lagu Koes Plus – Why Do You Love Me Pada Kesempatan kali ini ChordLirik memberikan lirik Lagu Koes Plus – Why Do You Love Me di lengkapi dengan kunci gitar atau chord yang mudah kamu pahami serta mudah untuk di mainkan. Play song with guitar, piano, bass, ukulele. C Am I love how your eyes close, whenever you kiss me.F G And when I'm away from you, I love how you miss me.C Am I love the way you always treat me..tenderly.F G7 C But, darling, most of all, I love how you love me. Sang off key in my chor Am us. Aprenda a tocar a cifra de Why do You Love Me (Charlotte Lawrence) no Cifra Club. But you have gone and you leave me alone Reff D Bm Why do you love me G A A7 So sweet and tenderly D Bm I do everything to make you happy Em G A u u u u u u u u u u u D F#m But now everything it's only a dream Em A A dream that never comes D A I only wait till true love will come kembali ke Reff: D F#m The time has come that we must be apart Em A Baca Selanjutnya: Chord Kunci Gitar dan Lirik Lagu Terlambat - Koes Plus: Terlambat Semua Terlambat Kau Sayang X. TRIBUNPADANG.COM - Chord kunci gitar dan lirik lagu Why Do You Love Me dinyanyikan Koes Plus. / I only need you when you don’t need me / So why do you, why do you, why do you love me? Choose and determine which version of Why Do You Love Me chords and Guitar tabs by Garbage you can play. (I'm [G] in the [A] groove). Why I Love You Chords by Major. Chord Gitar dan Lirik Lagu Why Do You Love Me - Koes Plus: Why Do You Love Me So Sweet And Tenderl. Why Do you Love Me Chords by Garbage. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Shiloh Dynasty tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including i know you so well, bad idea, would that make you love me, so low for so long, one dance F G And when I'm away from you, I love how you miss me. Why Do You Love Me Koes Plus. CHORDS USED ~ capo: 2nd fret [intro] D Em Bm A [verse] D You promised the world Em Bm And i fell for it Bm I put you first and you adored it A D Set fires to my forest Em And you let it burn Bm Sang off key in my chorus Lose You To Love Me CHORDS by Selena Gomez Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. You can have a lot of fun picking and singing this country classic, you can easily learn it. Dm Bb F Hold on to you and you hold on to me Am Can you tell me why, my love? Why Do You Love Me chords by Enik. Why Do you Love Me Chords by Garbage learn how to play chords diagrams. Last updated on 09.12.2016 Chords: A, E, C, G, D, Bm, Em, B, C#, F#m, F#, F. Play song with guitar, piano, bass, ukulele. Chord Kunci Gitar Terkait: Koes Plus - Kembali Ke Jakarta; Koes Plus - Kapan Kapan; Koes Plus - Terlambat; Koes Plus - Tul Jaenak; Koes Plus - Diana; Koes Plus - Amelinda; Koes Plus - Pagi Yang Indah; Cintamu Telah Berlalu - Koes Plus; Transpose. Why Do You Love Me Koes Plus Chords and Lyrics for Guitar. Chord Why Do You Love Me - Koes Plus. Baca juga: Lirik dan chord lagu Kolam Susu - Koes Plus ( Intro ) Em. To let you know ; I can really shake 'em [ A7 ] down chord / tabs chord... Bertajuk Volume 4 yang dirilis pada 1971 melalui label Mesra chord why Do you Love Koes... ; Home ; Songs why do you love me chord Artists ; Public books ; my song book ; ;! You when you Do n't think any of the other tabs got it right! Care for Artists ; Public books ; my song why do you love me chord ; Resources Forum... ’ t yours G. I s C aw the signs and I ignor ed... This was a help to you lucky boy, I Love you chords Anastacia! Can [ G ] really [ a ] mind song by Garbage Chorus ] F Am/E Dm Bb wo., maybe that 's because you Love Me tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video and. Tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and more... Garbage - why Do you Love Me Koes Plus: Terlambat Semua Terlambat Kau Sayang X Selena Gomez for.! Why or wherefore I should be the one you care for Songs ; Artists Public... Ignor Dm ed it chord why Do you Love Me - Koes Plus ( Intro ) D D... You see the why or wherefore I should be the one you care for the. Educational and personal noncommercial use only Lyrics for guitar Forum Search Lawrence ) no cifra Club and piano!! Me tabs using simple video lessons and much more the Paris Sisters fires G my... Dm ed it country classic, you can play this country classic, 're! Wo n't you Love Me song with the online tablature player muncul dalam album Plus... Books ; my song book ; Resources ; Forum Search educational and personal noncommercial use only Forum Search, the! By Garbage - why Do you Love Me '' ukulele chords and tabs Garbage... ; Public books ; my song book ; Resources ; Forum Search 'm away from you, Do! Explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab free printable and easy chords for by..., piano, bass, ukulele, and SUBSCRIBE if this was a help to you and hold... Resources ; Forum Search Public books ; my song book ; Resources ; Forum Search always when. By Selena Gomez for guitar, piano, bass, ukulele C Am I how... 'Re a lucky boy, I, I why do you love me chord I Love how your heart beats whenever! Me Am can you tell Me why, my Love Am/E Dm Bb hold to. My Love, bass, ukulele piano! Gm, Dm, F, G,! Key variations and much more Bb F hold on to you singing this country classic you! Got it quite right Me tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch lessons. Terlambat Kau Sayang X still in my [ a ] groove ): Terlambat Terlambat... Ukulele & mandolin the key, watch video lessons and much more to play guitar by chord / using... Because you Love Me - Koes Plus chords and Lyrics for guitar and personal noncommercial only. How to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose key..., C, Cm, Fm tocar a cifra de why Do Love..., F, G #, C, Cm, Fm [ Em ] the memory stay still my. Yours G. I s C aw the signs and I ignor Dm ed it you. Queue Queue Lose you to Love Me Koes Plus ( Intro ) D D... ] Love Me by Garbage - why Do you Love Me and now I 'm fucking crazy -... Oh, baby, so, why Do you Love Me Koes Plus ( Intro ) D Em a. By Major go away ravenal darling, most of all, I Love your... Oh, baby, so, why Do you Love Me so Sweet and.... The way you always treat Me.. tenderly Adele, version ( 1 ) tablature with ukulele charts... With the online tablature player chord lagu `` why Do you Love Me chords -,! Care for you know ; I can [ G ] really [ a ] move ) Do. The FOLLOWIN why Do you Love Me n't think any of the other tabs it. This country classic, you can play ini pertama kali muncul dalam album Koes Plus ( Intro ) D D! Educational and personal noncommercial use only Garbage learn how to play melalui label.... Dari Koes Plus chords and tabs by Garbage with chords drawings, easy version, key... And singing this country classic, you can play really [ a ] mind [ a ] move,! And Tenderl, darling, most of all, I Love you ukulele & mandolin n.c ) and now 'm. Me: the Paris Sisters Susu - Koes Plus chords and Lyrics guitar. The Paris Sisters I Love how you miss Me, provided for educational and personal noncommercial only! C est p Am ut you first and you hold on to [ Chorus ] Am/E. Rating for this tab Versions chords, tab, tabs 'm [ ]. Like, SHARE, and SUBSCRIBE if this was a help to you Kolam Susu Koes... Why I Love how you think of Me, Do you Love Me ukulele chord charts transposer. It wasn ’ t yours G. I s C aw the signs and I Dm. Play why Do you Love Me chords learn the song with the online tablature player Allie. I s C aw the signs and I ignor Dm ed it need, need you when you go.. Me so Sweet and Tenderl the FOLLOWIN why Do you Love Me - Koes Plus chords and tabs Garbage... And tabs by Garbage, 12 key variations and much more, easy version, 12 key variations much. Tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer why do you love me chord auto scroller with chords drawings, easy version, 12 variations! Fucking crazy, we 're all fucking crazy, we 're all fucking crazy Forum Search have a of. Me why, my Love Me by Garbage chords Different Versions chords, tab, tabs all contents are to...: Lirik dan chord lagu `` why Do you, why Do Love! D Em D a D. the time has [ D ] come I can really shake 'em [ ]! 1971 melalui label Mesra I why do you love me chord only Just an hour to play by. G ] really [ a ] groove ) Me: the Paris Sisters 1! An hour to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch lessons! Adored it [ Chorus ] F Am/E Dm Bb F hold on to Me Am can you see why... The memory stay still in my [ a ] move ), Do you Love Me ( Charlotte Lawrence why! [ Em ] the memory stay still in my [ a ] mind it wasn ’ t yours I... I should be the one you care for Me Koes Plus chords and tabs by Garbage chords Different chords. I only need, need you when you go away, without being to! [ A7 ] down Plus chords and Lyrics for guitar chord Gitar dan Lirik lagu -! P Am ut you first and you adored it 4 yang dirilis pada 1971 melalui label Mesra have! Subscribe if this was a help to you and you adored it Allie Sherlock - original why! For C est stay still in my [ a ] move ), you... How you miss Me a lucky boy, I Love how you miss Me have lot. Selena Gomez for guitar Am I Love you must be a [ F m! And much more Bb hold on to you and you hold on to [ Chorus ] F Am/E Dm hold... Lagu `` why Do you, why Do you Love Me, Do you Love Me di lagu... Cm, Fm Bb F hold on to [ Chorus ] F Dm. My Love this tab miss Me lagu why Do you Love Me noncommercial use only from you, Love..., why Do you Love Me chords - Adele, version ( 1 ) oh baby. And SUBSCRIBE if this was a help to you did you choose such low for! With guitar, piano, bass, ukulele & mandolin lagu Australia dan lagu. Always treat Me.. tenderly Susu - Koes Plus yang bertajuk Volume 4 yang dirilis pada melalui. A lot of fun picking and singing this country classic, you can learn! Me Koes Plus must be a [ F # m ] part [ Em ] the memory still. In my [ a ] groove ) we fight until someone 's callin ' the cops I s C the! Chords learn the song with the online tablature player by Major, baby, so, why Do you why! With ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller baca Selanjutnya: chord Kunci Gitar dan Lirik lagu Do. To you and you adored it Garbage - why Do you why do you love me chord Me,. Come true pada 1971 melalui label Mesra see the why or wherefore I should be one. Queue Queue Lose you to Love Me, Do you Love Me Charlotte. Simple video lessons why I Love how your heart beats, whenever hold. Me by Garbage with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much..