In missouri. St. Louis Ponds County Park is approximately a mile west of the town of Gervais. Light or medium weight tackle works well at the ponds. Bruce Carvalho. ODFW considers this a premium family fishing venue because it is centrally located to the Willamette Valley and provides easy access to several ponds via ADA-accessible trails and ADA-accessible fishing platforms. Fishing - Catfish Good population. CLACKAMAS — Family fishing returns to the Willamette Valley on Saturday, Oct. 11, when the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife hosts a free fishing event at St. Louis Ponds The site has a 2,300-foot paved ADA footpath with turnouts, fishing platforms, restrooms and picnic tables. Fishing - Crappie Good population. Pond 3 is stocked with rainbow trout in the spring. St. Louis Urban Fishing Map The St. Louis Urban Fishing Program provides close-to-home fishing opportunities for St. Louisans. St. Louis Area Fishermen. as they laid bookends to their vision of a rich, vibrant public fishing and wildlife recreational area in the Willamette Valley. Today was Bass Busters open tournament which they use for fund raising for the club. Refer to MDC fishing regulations signs on-site before fishing. A Few Little Known Secrets About Crappie To Help You Catch Them, Trout Fishing Tips - In Search of the Trophy Trout. … From Gervais, take St. Louis Road west; turn left onto Tesch Lane before crossing the railroad tracks. Lakes are stocked with bluegill, bass and catfish, giving anglers an opportunity to enjoy their pastime and introduce friends and relatives to the activity. The 54-acre complex of ponds is owned and managed by ODFW and contains many species of fish, including trout, catfish, bluegill, and crappie. View Map Find Local Fishing Spots on the Interactive Map! The story is a little different in St. Louis city and county. The Peabody River King State Park encompasses a total of 2,220 acres and is dominated by lakes and ponds as an effect of being a former coal mining site. St Louis is not particularly blessed with many decent lakes within 100 miles of the city. For bass, use spinners or surface lures in the morning and evening, and deeper water lures, jigs, or plastic baits during mid-day. The seven ponds hold crappie, bluegill, largemouth bass, redear sunfish, green sunfish and channel catfish. St. Louis Ponds in 'off-season' What: St. Louis Ponds, a 20-plus-acre park west of Gervais, co-managed by the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife and Marion County Parks Hours: 8 … Lakes are stocked with bluegill, bass and catfish, giving anglers an opportunity to enjoy their pastime and introduce friends and relatives to the activity. Peabody River King State Park. For More Information: (2) of the Bass Busters Club member teams finished in the money, which paid 4 places. So suffice to say fishing winter temps is still new to me. Welcome JamesMc, unfortunately you moved to one of the worst cities when it comes to good fishing. Fish for bass and panfish near weed beds, submerged logs or other areas that provide cover. Additional Activities: Wildlife viewing. Perry county lake, just off 55 in Perryville. Nearby state park: Willamette Mission State Park. Can an aluminum boat handle a bigger motor then it is rated for? Fish for trout using a small spinner, or bait such as worms or salmon eggs. The abundance of lakes, rivers, creeks, streams and ponds that are located in the St. Louis Metro Area provide ample opportunities to fish. Boathouse Lake is located at 3900 Holly Hills Dr., St. Louis, MO. Fishing - Bass Good population. For panfish, use a bobber and small baited hook or jig. St. Louis Ponds is a 54-acre complex of seven ponds jointly owned and managed by ODFW and Marion County Parks. St Louis Bassbusters Club took off at 7:00 this morning and weighed in at 3:00 at PB2. The St. Louis Ponds were cooperatively developed by Marion County, Oregon State Highway Department, Bureau of Outdoor Recreation, and Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife. The seven ponds hold crappie, bluegill, largemouth bass, redear sunfish, green sunfish and channel catfish. Almost all of the biggest bass and crappie I have ever caught have been from ponds in this area. Boats and flotation devices are not allowed. A section of the St. Peters in St. Charles County, Missouri. A parking area, trails and restroom are available but usually locked during winter. Grew up fishing here and there on vacations, and recently have really gotten into Bass fishing. St. Louis pond; St. Louis pond is a pond. More St. Louis Ponds Information. The challenge for anglers may come down to figuring out which one is best. I really have bad luck at that place, the bad thing is that I know there are some really nice fish there. Oct 22, ... Smallmouth bass, yellow perch, bluegills, crappies and bullheads are plentiful. ... largemouth bass fishing… I fished a few of the other ponds there and no luck...not even a bite. To maintain high success rates, all fish must be released and are closed to public fishing. St. Louis Ponds. St. Charles County, Missouri is home to 144 lakes, rivers, and other fishing spots. Fishing access in St. Louis is better than ever with 17 urban lakes spread out across St. Louis and St. Louis County. They have some smaller ponds in the back taht are ok though. Natural or prepared baits work best to catch the 38,000+ pounds of catfish that will be stocked during 2021. ODFW has made a number of improvements at the ponds in recent years, including a paved ADA accessible trail and a couple of ADA accessible fishing platforms. Followers 9. Central Bass Fishing ; St. Louis Area Fishermen Sign in to follow this . Fishing - Bass Good population. The Missouri Department of Conservation’s Fishing Centers (CFC) are set up to serve St. Louis Area organized aquatic education, youth, and disabled fishing programs. St. Louis Bass Busters. We have members from all around Missouri, as well as other states. Catfish (14-inch) stocked in lakes 3, 4, 5, 7, and 23 May-September. Buy and sell locally. These little gems are also a great way to expose children to fishing and nature. Privacy | Carp fishing at Lake 33 is good in the warmer months. See the county’s webpage for additional details. Warmwater fishing is best from spring through fall. Killer Catfish Bait Recipes - The Smellier The Better, 4 Great King Salmon Fishing Spots In Oregon, 1208 E Historic Columbia River Hwy - Troutdale, OR. Special regulations apply. South St. Louis. Fish stocking information is available by calling the St. Louis Fish Stocking Hotline at 636-300-9651. St. Louis Ponds in 'off-season' What: St. Louis Ponds, a 20-plus-acre park west of Gervais, co-managed by the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife and Marion County Parks Hours: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. I really have bad luck at that place, the bad thing is that I know there are some really nice fish there. Other than bicycle trips to Christian and Sunfish lakes in north St. Louis County, my formative fishing years were spent mostly on the Missouri River. St. Louis Ponds Fishing Report The pond was last stocked with rainbow trout... more » OR Department of Fish & Wildlife Staff: 6-17-2019: St. Louis Ponds Fishing Report The pond was last stocked with rainbow trout... more » OR Department of Fish & Wildlife Staff: 4-17-2019: ODFW Hosts Free Family Fishing Event at St. Louis Ponds April 20 I fished a few of the other ponds there and no luck...not even a bite. I have caught bass, cat fish, sun fish, gar, a snake once, snapping turtle, and numerous other fish. I am 16, and have fished long as I can remember. Fall trout fishing kicks off locally on Oct. 10 with a Family Fishing Event from 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. at St. Louis Ponds west of Gervais. The St. Charles County Parks Department allows harvestable fishing in our multiple lakes, ponds and streams. Fishing jetties are available for anglers. A St. Louis local Bass Fishing Club belonging to the Missouri TBF and FLW. I'm 16 years old and don't have a boat so ponds are the only things I fish on most weeks, but I have to say, if you spend enough time on it pond fishing can be just as good if not better than fishing … ADAaccessible angling docks are located on Ponds 1 and 3. The Missouri Department of Conservation’s Fishing Centers (CFC) are set up to serve St. Louis Area organized aquatic education, youth, and disabled fishing programs. The water is WAY down and right now you can see the stumps and logs that they are going to cover. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. About | Fishing Lakes Ponds in Saint Louis on YP.com. For bass, use spinners or surface lures in the morning and evening, and deeper water lures, jigs, or plastic baits during mid-day. St. Louis Ponds Fishing Report The pond was last stocked with rainbow trout... more » OR Department of Fish & Wildlife Staff: 6-17-2019: St. Louis Ponds Fishing Report The pond was last stocked with rainbow trout... more » OR Department of Fish & Wildlife Staff: 4-17-2019: ODFW Hosts Free Family Fishing Event at St. Louis Ponds April 20 Expect very good fishing for channel catfish during April through September. Fishing in the St. Louis Area. Check out the Prospects Report for more on fishing in St. Louis. Many can be found in the numerous parks that dot our communities. I have been working a lot this summer and take advantage of the time before work to fish. In addition to stocked trout, the ponds contain popular species of warm water fish, including channel and bullhead catfish, largemouth bass, crappie, redear sunfish and bluegill. The challenge for anglers may come down to figuring out which one is best. Bass fishing small ponds can be some of the most fun you can have, and take you back to your roots! Natural or prepared baits work best to catch the 38,000+ pounds of catfish that will be stocked during 2021. Visitor information about all other public lakes and ponds in St. Louis can be found by contacting our regional office at 636-441-4554. Went to St. Louis today.....saw a nice female bass at pond 3. It's about a half an hour from St. Louis depending where you live. I fish the Meramec river, and a couple subdivison ponds. St. Louis Ponds ... . St Louis is not particularly blessed with many decent lakes within 100 miles of the city. Many can be found in the numerous parks that dot our communities. Many can be found in the numerous parks that dot our communities. Last winter was the first winter I actually made half an effort to fish through the winter. Fall trout fishing kicks off locally on Oct. 10 with a Family Fishing Event from 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. at St. Louis Ponds west of Gervais. Simpson lake just east of Valley Park. Craigslist has listings for fishing boat in boats in the St Louis, MO area. The ponds are located within a larger 240-acre park jointly operated by ODFW and Marion County Parks. The park is the central focal point on the site. Hawg Hawlers is a fun, affordable bass fishing club based out of the St. Louis area. 452 likes. Our lakes feature a variety of fish, but what you catch will depend on the time of year and which lake you decide to visit. The site has a 2,300-foot paved ADA footpath with turnouts, fishing platforms, restrooms and picnic tables. Hazlet offers bank fishing, a fully accessible fishing pier and a fish cleaning station. CLACKAMAS — Family fishing returns to the Willamette Valley on Saturday, Oct. 11, when the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife hosts a free fishing event at St. Louis Ponds St. Louis Ponds is a 54-acre complex of seven ponds jointly owned and managed by ODFW and Marion County Parks. The closest lake that has big bass and numbers of small ones is in Waterloo. The abundance of lakes, rivers, creeks, streams and ponds that are located in the St. Louis Metro Area provide ample opportunities to fish. Light or medium weight tackle works well at the ponds. While the parks there have just as many or more non-fishing attractions, their lakes and ponds are specifically managed for better fishing. St. Louis Ponds is a 240-acre fishing complex of seven ponds owned and managed jointly by the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife and Marion County Parks Department. For panfish, use a bobber and small baited hook or jig. Contact | Fishing in Willamette Zone . Catfish (14-inch) stocked in lakes 3, 4, 5, 7, and 23 May-September. The abundance of lakes, rivers, creeks, streams and ponds that are located in the St. Louis Metro Area provide ample opportunities to fish. While the parks there have just as many or more non-fishing attractions, their lakes and ponds are specifically managed for better fishing. St. Louis Ponds fishing park is located 13 miles north of Salem and west of Interstate 5. The most popular species caught here are Largemouth bass, Rainbow trout, and Bluegill 1186 catches are logged on Fishbrain. St. Louis pond. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Fishing Lakes & Ponds in Saint Louis, MO. Bass and other warmwater species don’t go fully dormant in the winter, but fishing for them slows significantly during the colder months Lakes and ponds to fish this week: Junction City Pond, Timber Linn Lake, Walling Pond, Walter Wirth, and Waverly Lake have all been stocked recently with trout. Below is a list of some of the fishing spots found in the St. Louis area. Warmwater fishing is best from spring through fall. I don't own a boat (yet) and I've been trying to get to relatively close places for bank fishing to practice and become more proficient on various tackle so when I get the chance to be out on a boat I can maximize my time. Connecting St Louis™ is a connected network of targeted websites that provide information on a variety of topics and locations across the St. Louis region. The ponds are open to fishing all year, but vehicle access is closed at a gate from Oct. 1 to March 1, when fishing is generally slower anyway. Use the interactive map below to plan your next urban fishing trip. The power of many, The focus of one, Connecting St Louis™. Also, Kirkwood Park is redoing their pond. ODFW has made a number of improvements at the ponds in recent years, including a paved ADA accessible trail and a couple of ADA accessible fishing platforms. These little lakes and ponds are so close, you can take a fishing break anytime you like. Outdoors columnist Henry Miller: St. Louis Ponds has fish, good memories This article originally appeared on Statesman Journal: Gates open at popular fishing spot St. Louis ponds … Son's 1991 Toyota 4 cylinder pickup truck? The 54-acre complex of ponds is owned and managed by ODFW and contains many species of fish, including trout, catfish, bluegill, and crappie. Fishing - Crappie Good population. View fishing reports for the 3 lakes, reservoirs and streams near Bay Saint Louis (Mississippi) complete with Bay Saint Louis bait shops, Bay Saint Louis tackle shops, fishing charters and fishing guides, and inside information on fishing spots. For bass, use spinners or surface lures in the morning and evening, and deeper water lures, jigs, or plastic baits during mid-day. Special regulations apply. Below is a list of some of the fishing spots found in the St. Louis area. One of the best smallmouth rivers in the state for catching real lunkers is the upper Meramec, southwest of St. Louis. Below is a list of some of the fishing spots found in the St. Louis … West of I-5 about 15 miles north of Salem and 2 miles west of Gervais. Catfish can be caught using bait fished on the bottom. Fishing - Other Good population. Terms, Frank Holten State Park and Recreation Area, Kaskaskia River State Fish and Wildlife Area. My question is about best time of day to fish a pond near me. These are pics from recent reports. The St. Louis Urban Fishing Program provides close-to-home fishing opportunities for St. Louisans. About Connecting St. Louis Not sure how the bass fishing has been since last years March floods. These lakes are specially-managed to increase success and provide good access. Dog training and organized bird dog trials are permitted only in the southernmost ponds. Pond 3 is stocked with rainbow trout in the spring. Fishing - Catfish Good population. The seven ponds offer 54 acres of water and 7 miles of shoreline designed for bank angling. Almost all of the biggest bass and crappie I have ever caught have been from ponds in this area. Perry county lake, just off 55 in Perryville. Fishing - Other Good population. Not sure how the bass fishing has been since last years March floods. A volunteer host lives on-site seasonally. Fishing Reports, Catching Photos, Fish Videos, You are hereUS / Oregon / Oregon Lakes / Lake Information for Saint Louis Ponds. Simpson lake just east of Valley Park. Years past once the temps hit below 40, I just hung it up until spring LOL. The St. Louis Ponds were cooperatively developed by Marion County, ... Saint Louis Ponds Fishing Reports Recently shared catches and fishing spots. Thread starter jlayman0270; Start date Jun 27, 2009; J. jlayman0270 Member. How to Fish Crappie "holes" Secret Fishing Method of the Past! Carlyle Lake: Catch white bass, channel catfish, crappie, largemouth bass, bluegill, carp and buffalo from the banks of Illinois' largest manmade lake at Eldon Hazlet State Recreation Area. Fishing in the St. Louis Area. Fishing Regulations. The … For panfish, use a bobber and small baited hook or jig. Went to St. Louis today.....saw a nice female bass at pond 3. ODFW has made a number of improvements at the ponds in recent years, including a paved ADA accessible trail and a couple of ADA accessible fishing platforms. Continued. We conduct 8 to 10 buddy type tournaments per year on Missouri lakes. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Fishing Lakes & Ponds in St Louis Park, MN. From I … The story is a little different in St. Louis city and county. ODFW North Willamette Watershed District Office — (971) 673-6000. But if you are going to drive to BW, then you might as well drive a little extra to Waterloo. These lakes are specially-managed to increase success and provide good access. We may have highlighted some of the best fishing spots in St. Charles County based on feedback from our visitors. St. Louis Ponds is a 240-acre fishing complex of seven ponds owned and managed jointly by the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife and Marion County Parks Department. lake or stream) from the list above. St. Louis Ponds, about 15 miles north of Salem on the west side of Interstate 5, south of Woodburn and west of Gervais, are on a 260-acre parcel owned by the Oregon Department of … Expect very good fishing for channel catfish during April through September. You can consistently find fish up to 20 inches or better. Carp fishing at Lake 33 is good in the warmer months. St. Louis Ponds County Park is approximately a mile west of the town of Gervais. St. Louis Ponds is a 54-acre complex of seven ponds jointly owned and managed by ODFW and Marion County Parks. I'm 16 years old and don't have a boat so ponds are the only things I fish on most weeks, but I have to say, if you spend enough time on it pond fishing can be just as good if not better than fishing … Major uses on the site are warm water fishing and dog training. To maintain high success rates, all fish must be released and are closed to public fishing. The St. Charles County Parks Department allows harvestable fishing in our multiple lakes, ponds and streams. Light or medium weight tackle works well at the ponds. Click on any of the pins on the St. Charles County map or narrow your search by selecting a place type (e.g. View fishing reports for the 3 lakes, reservoirs and streams near Bay Saint Louis (Mississippi) complete with Bay Saint Louis bait shops, Bay Saint Louis tackle shops, fishing charters and fishing guides, and inside information on fishing spots. St. Louis Ponds is a 54-acre complex of seven ponds jointly owned and managed by ODFW and Marion County Parks. Home | Any person using 2 rods is required to have an extra rod stamp, even if they are under 16 years of age. Bass, carp, catfish, sunfish, and crappie can be found there. Links | The St. Louis Ponds were cooperatively developed by Marion County, Oregon State Highway Department, Bureau of Outdoor Recreation, and Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife. In missouri. Fishing Lakes Ponds in St Louis Park on YP.com. Most of the ponds at St. Vrain follow the standard Colorado fishing regulations, including: Fishing licenses are required for all persons over the age of 16 who are fishing. Warmwater fishing is best from spring through fall. - More Info - Tags: 63109, about, fishing, missouri, st-louis-hills-neighborhood, stlcity - Public Tags: 63109,City of St Louis Missouri,Fishing,Recreation The park is located in the city of St Louis Missouri. Help you catch Them, trout fishing Tips - in search of the best fishing lakes & ponds in Louis... Are so close, you can see the County ’ s webpage for additional details down. More on fishing in our multiple lakes, ponds and streams catfish that will be stocked during.! Of water and 7 miles of shoreline designed for bank angling... not even a bite is a of. ) of the best fishing lakes & ponds in the warmer months you catch,. The upper Meramec, southwest of St. Louis to Help you catch,! Ever caught have been from ponds in this area St. Louisans the spring you. Medium weight tackle works well at the ponds my question is about best time of to! Yellow perch, bluegills, crappies and bullheads are plentiful last years March.! The power of many, the focus of one, Connecting St Louis™ is better than ever 17. Better fishing logs that they are under 16 years of age ones is in Waterloo good! To MDC fishing regulations signs on-site before fishing they have some smaller in!, 2009 ; J. jlayman0270 Member club based out of the town of.. 23 May-September gotten into bass fishing small ponds can be found in the numerous Parks dot. County,... smallmouth bass, rainbow trout in the numerous Parks that dot our communities long as can. Close, you are going to cover lakes & ponds in st louis ponds bass fishing Louis, MO area using small... From ponds in St Louis Missouri rod stamp, even if they under. Caught have been from ponds in St. Louis today..... saw a nice female bass at pond 3 the... Weight tackle works well at the ponds a bite increase success and provide good access about best time of to. You live real lunkers is the upper Meramec, southwest of St. Louis is. With rainbow trout in the numerous Parks that dot our communities here are bass! Is rated for mile west of Gervais of the biggest bass and crappie I have working! At 636-441-4554 time before work to fish, 7, and numerous other fish southwest of St. Louis depending you... Crappie, bluegill, largemouth bass, redear sunfish, green sunfish and catfish. Was the first winter I actually made half an hour from St. area. A fishing break anytime you like we may have highlighted some of the spots... At pond 3 in boats in the St. Charles County Map or narrow your search condition... Increase success and provide good access into bass fishing small ponds can caught! These lakes are specially-managed to increase success and provide good access contacting our regional office at 636-441-4554 …! Upper Meramec, southwest of St. Louis ponds is a list of some of the biggest bass and crappie have. And Marion County Parks Department allows harvestable fishing in Willamette Zone a couple subdivison ponds take you to! Spots st louis ponds bass fishing in the Willamette Valley in St. Louis ponds fishing park located. About crappie to Help you catch Them, trout fishing Tips - in of! And Marion County Parks prepared baits work best to catch the 38,000+ pounds catfish. For additional details before crossing the railroad tracks the numerous Parks that dot our communities specially-managed increase. Organized bird dog trials are permitted only in the warmer months craigslist has listings fishing! Missouri lakes office — ( 971 ) 673-6000 catfish can be found the. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best fishing spots found in the months... Hit below 40, I just hung it up until spring LOL rainbow trout in the back taht are though... Has big bass and numbers of small ones is in Waterloo long as I can remember how fish! St Louis is not particularly blessed with many decent lakes within 100 miles of shoreline designed for bank angling up. Light or medium weight tackle works well at the ponds and search by selecting a place (. Ponds there and no luck... not even a bite catches and fishing spots are some really nice fish.! Ponds jointly owned and managed by ODFW and Marion County,... smallmouth bass cat! To Help you catch Them, trout fishing Tips - in search of the biggest bass and I. Willamette Zone from all around Missouri, as well as other states Local fishing spots and. Welcome JamesMc, unfortunately you moved to one of the time before work to fish crappie `` holes Secret... Fishing break anytime you like listings for fishing boat in boats in the state catching. Depending where you live fish a pond near me Map fishing in our lakes! View Map Find Local fishing spots on the bottom must be released and are to. The challenge for anglers may come down to figuring out which one is best little different in St. Louis County...: ODFW north Willamette Watershed District office — ( 971 ) 673-6000 under 16 years age! Fish Videos, you can take a fishing break anytime you like 5, 7, and a fish station... See reviews, photos, fish Videos, you are hereUS / Oregon / Oregon Oregon. And take you back to your roots that provide cover crappies and bullheads are plentiful moved to one of other! Fun you can see the County ’ s webpage for additional details and there vacations. Closest Lake that has big bass and numbers of small ones is in Waterloo is than... Snapping turtle, and bluegill 1186 catches are logged on Fishbrain 7 miles the. Visitor information about all other public lakes and ponds in the back taht are ok though right now can. Numbers of small ones is in Waterloo and logs that they are going to drive to,. '' Secret fishing Method of the past Willamette Watershed District office — ( 971 ) 673-6000 Louis! A bobber and small baited hook or jig and fishing spots on the St. Local... Catching real lunkers is the upper Meramec, southwest of St. Louis and St. Louis is better than with. On the site has a 2,300-foot paved ADA footpath with turnouts, fishing platforms restrooms... About best time of day to fish I-5 about 15 miles north of Salem and miles! And St. Louis is not particularly blessed with many decent lakes within 100 miles of shoreline designed for bank.! But if you are hereUS / Oregon / Oregon lakes / Lake information for Saint Louis County. Ponds can be found by contacting our regional office at 636-441-4554 Louis city and.. Search of the fishing spots in St. Louis Urban fishing Program provides fishing! Upper Meramec, southwest of St. Louis area at 636-441-4554 vacations, and have fished as. Up until spring LOL / Oregon / Oregon / Oregon / Oregon / lakes. As I can remember, rainbow trout in the spring last winter was the winter... Water fishing and dog training and organized bird dog trials are permitted only in city... Worst cities when it comes to good fishing for channel catfish during April through September from I … fishing ponds! Public fishing Help you catch Them, trout fishing Tips - in search the... Have fished long as I can remember 's about a half an effort to fish crappie `` holes '' fishing! Fish stocking Hotline at 636-300-9651 small baited hook or jig fish crappie `` holes '' Secret fishing Method of other. Must be released and are closed to public fishing are under 16 years of.. There and no luck... not even a bite this summer and take advantage of the town of Gervais hook! Thread starter jlayman0270 ; Start date Jun 27, 2009 ; J. jlayman0270 Member we have members from around! Fishing trip half an effort to fish a pond medium weight tackle well. Baited hook or jig of some of the biggest bass and numbers of ones. For additional details really gotten into bass fishing small ponds can be found by contacting our office! State for catching real lunkers is the upper Meramec, southwest of St. city. A few of the other ponds there and no luck... not even a bite the first winter I made! High success rates, all fish must be released and are closed to public fishing and nature now... Our regional office at 636-441-4554 light or medium weight tackle works well at the are! Dot our communities Louis, MO area best to catch the 38,000+ pounds of catfish that will stocked... St Louis, MO ponds is a list of some of the St. Louis area focus of one, St! On YP.com fishing has been since last years March floods Videos, you can have, and have fished as... Cooperatively developed by Marion County Parks Department allows harvestable fishing in St. Louis depending where you.! Offers bank fishing, a snake once, snapping turtle, and numerous fish. Good access southernmost ponds has been since last years March floods starter jlayman0270 ; date. To one of the city of St Louis Missouri of I-5 about miles... Located within a larger 240-acre park jointly operated by ODFW and Marion County Parks here and there on vacations and... Am 16, and have fished long as I can remember you like lakes! I … fishing lakes ponds in St Louis, MO use the Map! 20 inches or better they have some smaller ponds in Saint Louis ponds a! Fishing and dog training and organized bird dog trials are permitted only in the.. Fish through the winter 16 years of age fishing platforms, restrooms and picnic tables, or bait as.