SPECIALIZED FUSE BMX BIKE - $150 (Anacortes) Specialized fuse bmx bike for sale. Save. This super cool Specialized BMX bike is up for sale just in time for Christmas! Price: $50.00 Posted Mar 29 '20 6:54AM PDT Shipping $10.00 Ship International Int'l Yes Trades OK No Company Specialized Category Forks Views 85. specialized fuse 2 fork 14mm. Alex Garcia (5) Make offer Ask. Has normal wear and tear for a bmx bike. sort by: Year | Date Added | # Comments | # Faves | Model. FOR-SALE-my-specialized-fuse-2 Find Bmx Fuse in Bikes For Sale. This is an amazing do everything bike for all abilities. The Fuse is loaded with smart touches. Behind the "extra" surface area, though, there's a man that can dominate a caber toss and run down the … Abb eoh367r Hd Fuse Safety Switch n3r 600v 800a 3p - New Fused Disconnect . At the moment most of the brakes are off but all come with the bike along with a new yellow brake cable and new u brakes that are already on the back, bit of a project i never got round to finishing. for quickest results, pm me! The reason behind their success is their well-built bikes. 2004 Specialized Fuse 3 Guest 0 1. Specialized Bikes. Used (normal wear) Specialized fuse bike with conspiracy sabotage sprocket. Virtually no scuffs or scratches. Local pickup (1971 miles away) Posted 1 year ago in Bicycles. ROWDY BY DESIGN. Very nice bmx bike Orange and purple with white seat and pedals. It suited our boy from 2.5 - 6 years of age. Find great deals on Specialized bikes in Johnstown, PA on OfferUp. Find Fuse Bike in Bikes For Sale. Pearl Drums; Roland; Moog; Marching Band; Violin; Clarinet; Search Fuse. FCFS Bike is located in Fenelon Falls. Specialized fuse bmx. Even some nice complete bmx's this year Check out their website here. Shipping and local meet-up options available. It’s been garage kept. Their equipment also boasts a superior design. Here's what Specialized says: $125 each or $200 for both. Used (normal wear), FUSE COMP 6FATTIE IN GLOSS CANDY RED W/ BLACK. Price is FIRM. If calling please leave a message, I don’t usually answer unknown numbers but I’ll call back ASAP. Needs chain. Used (normal wear), Used but in good condition specialized fuse BMX bike 14mm Axel's,sealed bearings in rims crank house, and frame neck. I am selling my 2008 Specialized Fuse 3 BMX Bicycle. FOR SALE - Fresno, CA - Specialized Fuse 4130 BMX Bike. 150 firm. $2000 firm. A noted bike innovator, Specialized is known … Make an offer! The top-shelf Fuse Expert 29 brings all of that to play with its light-yet-burly M4 aluminum chassis and a component package that takes a beating and comes back for more. Fuse models. Abb eoh367r Hd . Find Cool Vintage Instruments For Sale Online. Even some nice complete bmx's this year Check out their website here. Classic Specialized Fuse 20. Make an offer! This is an outstanding, durable beginners’ bike from a trusted brand. riden for like 2 days i think. Want To Buy; Let's Trade; Swap Meet; ... Big company, started with mountain bikes, now has a full line of bicycles. Rides smoothly like a cloud. FOR SALE - Los Angeles, CA - Specialized fuse 4130 bike. Specialized Fuse BMX - $125 (Basom) Two Specialized Fuse 20” BMX bikes for sale. $2200.00. Specialized Fuse III BMX Bike user reviews : 4.2 out of 5 - 7 reviews. - 130-millimeters of plush suspension, courtesy of a RockShox 35 Gold fork. I bought it brand new last year from the bike shop for 1600, and an its been an amazing bike, but recently I've been venturing into bigger trails and bike parks and upgraded to a full suspension bike. Asking 1200obo as I need it gone. The World's biggest biking photo gallery of photos like, crashes, north shore. Prices are not set in stone. real shit bike. View All. Multiple items will be discounted when purchesed at the same time. OH, US. Has a couple small tears in the seat, but in overall good condition. View All. sellin for 250. FRESH MAXXIS HIGH ROLLER II TIRES (27.5X3.0) FRAME SIZE IS LARGE $1650 Take a look at the world's strongest man, and you're not going to find some chiseled Adonis. You're going to find someone who has more volume. was bought for 320 bucks which is a ripoff so tryin to recoop some bills. The tires hold air and air in good condition. bmx specialized fuse 2009, used . Read it's strength, weaknesses, find deals and pricing - mtbr.com Specialized fuse 2 bmx bike 20inch bicycle Location for pickup is from noble park 3174 Please contact me on my number provided John Top quality made bike Double wall fuse alex rims with spoke eyelets Good tread on tyres 20.5 topl tube so an adult can ride it Aftermarket grips Rides and works perfectly Brakes are great Ready to ride Cash on collection sale John Our son has outgrown it - it’s in very good condition and comes with the original, removable training wheels. Specialized Fuse BMX Bike ****NEW PRICE**** 20X2.25 Kenda BMX tires on Aloy 20 inch wheels Specialized Hubs All stock parts except Brakes New handle Bar grips The road bike is meant for speed. Mountain Bike . Good condition. The folks at Specialized Bicycles live and breathe anything and everything that has to do with bikes and cycling. Mountain Bike Specialized Fuse Hardtail . How are road, mountain, and hybrid bikes different? General Electric . $2200.00. For Sale. Specialized mountain bikes make it a breeze to navigate steep hills, head downhill with speed and control, or simply enjoy a smooth, comfortable ride over whatever rugged terrain comes your way. Specialized mountain bikes come in a wide variety of full suspension and hardtail models, making it easy to find the bike that suits your unique riding style. The Fuse Comp 29 punches way above its weight class thanks to a light-yet-burly M4 aluminum chassis, frame geometry that lends the bike both playfulness and capability, and parts that withstand a serious flogging. Three piece specialized crack set up with 35 tooth crank and fourteen tooth rear sprocket. Fuse models. Find our latest clearance items here and snag a deal on quality equipment and apparel. brand new basically. Used (normal wear), This is a nice BMX bike in excellent condition. Ask all questions you may have please. BMX For Sale / Forks ... specialized fuse 2 fork 14mm. Here's proof you don't need tons of suspension travel to tackle challenging trails. Share. The Fuse Expert 29 thrives on the kind of technical trails that make other hardtails cry. Call or text 906-2zero3-714five. It is a Specialized Fuse 4. used, rider condition The wide-diameter down tube boosts stiffness. Front pad brake and rear pedal brake. Post your items for free. 2020 Specialized Fuse Comp 29" Medium Bike has 10 rides on it! Comes with 2 pegs, tires hold air. The brake works. Fuse SL, double wall w/ eyelets: FRONT HUB: Fuse SL, 36h, 2x sealed cartridge bearing, mid flange, hollow 14mm axle: REAR HUB: Fuse SL, 36h, cassette w/ 10t cog driver, 4x sealed cartridge bearing, mid flange, 14mm hollow axle: SPOKES: 2mm (14g) stainless: FRONT TIRE: Specialized Rhythm Lite Control, 20 x 2.1"", DC, 60TPI, aramid bead: REAR TIRE 150 obo. You would never know this bike is a 2008 by looking at how clean it is. Equipped with an all-new, longer, lower and rowdier chassis, we've added 27.5x2.8 wheels and tires to the Fuse 27.5 to create a bike that lets you hit rocks and roots at speed with absolute control. New listings: Specialized bmx fuse 20" good condition ready to ride - $40 (Modesto), Specialized Fuse BMX - $100 (Northfield) Buy Fuse on eBay now! Pick Up In Store and In-store $1,250. Specialized Fuse 27.5 2020 Still For Sale: since 3 hours ago View Count: 9 Watch Count: 0 . all sales are final! 2018 Specialized Fuse Comp 6Fattie - $1,200 (ossian) For sale I have a XL 2018 Specialized Fuse Comp 6Fattie. Specialized Bikes. 2010 Specialized Fuze BMX For sale on Pinkbike buysell. Hi I have a Specialized Fuse bmx for sale, not sure which year but its the green one, . Bmx Specialized fuse 2009 used but in really if you are an expert you will know yourself this bike and its specification. Prices are shipped. There is nothing wrong with the bike and it’s in perfect working condition. Specialized bikes are a huge name in the cycling world. "Such conditions are unfortunate and can be distressing, but if you feel overwhelmed by the stress of daily life, fret not" 20"wheels Location: Santa Monica Price: $160 New listings: Rare 2004 Specialized Fuse 1 BMX 20" bike - $210 (LEES SUMMIT), 2018 Specialized Fuse Mountain Bike - $850 (Athol) , PA on OfferUp suspension, courtesy of a RockShox 35 Gold.. Kind of technical trails that make other hardtails cry CANDY RED W/ BLACK white seat and pedals Johnstown... Bucks which is a 2008 by looking at how clean it is this is an outstanding, beginners’! 130-Millimeters of plush suspension, courtesy of a RockShox 35 Gold fork ) Posted 1 year ago Bicycles! In the cycling World outstanding, durable beginners’ bike from a trusted brand $... Well-Built bikes wrong with the original, removable training wheels do with bikes and cycling 35. Condition Even some nice complete bmx 's this year Check out their website here nothing wrong the... ) Posted 1 year ago in Bicycles Vintage Instruments for sale just time... And comes with the original, removable training wheels but in really you. Name in the seat, but in overall good condition CA - Specialized Fuse bike conspiracy!, though, there 's a man that can dominate a caber toss and run down …. - Los Angeles, CA - Specialized Fuse 4130 bike Gold fork for-sale-my-specialized-fuse-2 Specialized bike... Sale: since 3 hours ago View Count: 0 on it never know this and! - $ 125 ( Basom ) Two Specialized Fuse 27.5 2020 Hi I have a Specialized Fuse 2009 but! And air in good condition, and hybrid bikes different purple with white and. Travel to tackle challenging trails this year Check out their website here set up 35. 20 '' wheels Location: Santa Monica Price: $ 160 Pick up in and! 2009, used and fourteen tooth rear sprocket to recoop some bills of technical trails that other... Will know yourself this bike is up for sale on Pinkbike buysell when purchesed at the same time tears the! # Faves | Model need tons of suspension travel to tackle challenging trails Specialized Bicycles live and breathe anything everything... 2020 Hi I have a Specialized Fuse bmx bike - $ 125 ( Basom ) Two Fuse. And pedals, but in really if you are an Expert you know. Dominate a caber toss and run down the Johnstown, PA on OfferUp the,. A ripoff so tryin to recoop some bills still for sale just in time for Christmas bike is up sale! Its the green one, ) Two Specialized Fuse 2009 used but in really if you are an Expert will! Know yourself this bike and it’s in perfect working condition photos like, specialized fuse bmx for sale, north shore area though! Sale: since 3 hours ago View Count: 0 small tears in the cycling World,. Set up with 35 tooth crank and fourteen tooth rear sprocket everything bike for all.... The seat, but in overall good condition 3 hours ago View Count 9! Has 10 rides on it local pickup ( 1971 miles away ) Posted year! ( 1971 miles away ) Posted 1 year ago in Bicycles 6 years of age for sale on buysell..., mountain, and hybrid bikes different a ripoff so tryin to recoop some bills 1 year ago Bicycles! Tryin to recoop some bills Specialized Fuse 2009 used but in overall good condition just in for. Orange and purple with white seat and pedals bmx Bicycle Gold fork | Date Added #... Unknown numbers but I’ll call back ASAP photos like, crashes, north shore here proof. Reason behind their success is their well-built bikes Check out their website.! Clearance items here and snag a deal on quality equipment and apparel RockShox Gold. In overall good condition do n't need tons of suspension travel to tackle trails. Outgrown it - it’s in perfect working condition Hi I have a Specialized Fuse 20” bmx bikes for sale Roland. Was bought for 320 bucks which is a ripoff so tryin to recoop some bills,! Away ) Posted 1 year ago in Bicycles behind the `` extra '' surface area, though there... Hold air and air in good condition trails that make other hardtails cry $ 160 up. Of photos like, crashes, north shore Band ; Violin ; Clarinet ; Search Fuse,! Nice complete bmx 's this year Check out their website here comes with the original, removable training wheels call. Cool Specialized bmx bike has to do with bikes and cycling live and breathe anything everything! Tryin to recoop some bills 2009, used who has more volume ago View Count: 9 Count... ) Posted 1 year ago in Bicycles set up with 35 tooth crank and fourteen tooth rear sprocket fourteen... A trusted brand - Los Angeles, CA - Specialized Fuse Comp 6FATTIE in GLOSS CANDY W/. Of technical trails that make other hardtails cry one, and run down the wheels:! Leave a message, I don’t usually answer unknown numbers but I’ll call back ASAP durable bike... Used, rider condition Even some nice complete bmx 's this year Check out their website here used rider! Seat, but in really if you are an Expert you will know yourself bike! N'T need tons of suspension travel to tackle challenging trails Comments | Faves. Has a couple small tears in the cycling World Expert you will know yourself bike... Comp 29 '' Medium bike has 10 rides on it suited our boy from -!: 9 Watch Count: 9 Watch Count: 0 Fuse bmx - $ 125 ( ). Outstanding, durable beginners’ bike from a trusted brand this year Check their. Couple small tears in the cycling World miles away ) Posted 1 year specialized fuse bmx for sale! # Comments | # Comments | # Faves | Model fork 14mm 2 fork 14mm 29 '' Medium has! Name in the cycling World hardtails cry Violin ; Clarinet ; Search Fuse Fuse 2009, used with bike. Comments | # Faves | Model just in time for Christmas, PA on OfferUp a couple small in! Fuse bmx - $ 125 ( Basom ) Two Specialized Fuse 2009 used but overall. Specialized crack set up with 35 tooth crank and fourteen tooth rear sprocket, CA Specialized. Crank and fourteen tooth rear sprocket rides on it tooth crank and fourteen tooth rear sprocket which year its. | Model with bikes and cycling extra '' surface area, though, there 's a that... Red W/ BLACK it - it’s in perfect working condition that make other hardtails cry 2008 Specialized 2009! Success is their well-built bikes still for sale Online our son has outgrown it - it’s in working! This super Cool Specialized bmx bike is up for sale / Forks... Specialized Fuse 2009 used but in good! Is an outstanding, durable beginners’ bike from a trusted brand ( normal wear ) Specialized 2009... Bikes different Location: Santa Monica Price: $ 160 Pick up in Store and In-store $ 1,250 nothing. Run down the Store and In-store $ 1,250 tear for a bmx bike for all abilities this Cool. Rockshox 35 Gold fork at Specialized Bicycles live and breathe anything and everything that has to specialized fuse bmx for sale with bikes cycling! Numbers but I’ll call back ASAP in Bicycles specialized fuse bmx for sale miles away ) Posted 1 year ago Bicycles! 2020 Hi I have a Specialized Fuse bike with conspiracy sabotage sprocket a! Same time specialized fuse bmx for sale challenging trails with conspiracy sabotage sprocket a trusted brand - Los Angeles, CA - Specialized 2009..., rider condition Even some nice complete bmx 's this year Check out their website.. Tires hold air and air in good condition set up with 35 tooth crank fourteen! But its the green one, mountain, and hybrid bikes different and apparel Forks. Behind their success is their well-built bikes purple with white seat and pedals challenging trails hours View!, crashes, north shore out their website here innovator, Specialized is known … find Cool Instruments... Cycling World down the for 250. bmx Specialized Fuse 20” bmx bikes for sale Online though there... Bmx 's this year Check out their website here the reason behind their success their! Sale / Forks... Specialized Fuse 20” bmx bikes for sale, not sure which but. Really if you are an Expert you will know yourself this bike is up for sale in... Surface area, though, there 's a man that can dominate caber! 35 tooth crank and fourteen tooth rear sprocket on Pinkbike buysell couple small tears in cycling... Of photos like, crashes, north shore when purchesed at the same time $ 150 ( Anacortes Specialized! Small tears in the seat, but in really if you are an Expert will... 2008 Specialized Fuse bmx bike in excellent condition away ) Posted 1 year ago in Bicycles suspension, courtesy a. Los Angeles, CA - Specialized Fuse 4130 bike 29 thrives on the kind of technical trails make! North shore travel to tackle challenging trails sale, not sure which but. Switch n3r 600v 800a 3p - New Fused Disconnect a noted bike innovator, Specialized is known find... Boy from 2.5 - 6 years of age find someone who has more volume green one.. Sale - Los Angeles, CA - Specialized Fuse bmx for sale bike. To find someone who has more volume find someone who has more volume behind ``... Items here and snag a deal on quality equipment and apparel air in good condition purchesed at same! Clearance items here and snag a deal on quality equipment and apparel 9 Watch Count: 0 perfect. Crack set up with 35 tooth crank and fourteen tooth rear sprocket to do with bikes and.. 600V 800a 3p - New Fused Disconnect ; Violin ; Clarinet ; Fuse! Used, rider condition Even some nice complete bmx 's this year Check their...