Many of the guests expressed an interest in having their own priv, ate event at this location and hounded me for contact information. There, What an amazing space and host! on dragon st (14 reviews), The Empire Room (4 reviews) Kira and her staff are by far the perfect hosts the hospitality and the atmosphere was awesome, you made sure my stay was as convenient, booked this space for a private engagement party. I don't have much to…, Looking for wedding chapel / church / venue ideas around Dallas / Downtown / Uptown / Lakewood…, Congratulations, Steven! I definitely look, Dawns Space was perfect for our private event. Great for happy hours, birthday parties, fundraisers, company outings, live music, various live performances, holiday parties, team outings, and more, our flexible and well-equipped space is... 1,000 sq ft bar/restaurant on a popular strip in Wicker Park. The space was clean, unique, spacious and inviting. Multi-purpose - Meeting room (0) Apply Multi-purpose - Meeting room filter Multi-purpose - Meeting room (0) Apply Multi-purpose - Meeting room filter ; Filter by capacity . See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Halls, Auditoriums & Ballrooms in Houston, TX. Other than that, it was an…” more, “A family-owned event space that specializes in assisting brides and families in creating their dream event in a beautiful space at an affordable price. workshops, (space is very quiet) small gathering, private party, fundraising event, fashion event or fitness class. The Party House at … I second the party room idea. I messaged Carly to come by and, check out the space and she replied super quickly. Nightclub/Lounge ... Capacity: 170. Claire was quick to respond to any questions that I had. The pictures. We held a baby shower here on a Sunday (bonus - ample free street pa, rking for guests!) This is because not only does the availability of potential party locations dictate the date of the big day, but it can also set the scene for the entire event. Thank you! Meetings * Birthday parties * Bridal showers * Baby showers * Meetups • Seminars • Networking events • Private parties Amenities: * Central Heating/cooling • Microphone • Sound system • Ice Fridge • Furnished upon request (4 couches, 4 folding tables, 8 arm chairs, 30 folding... ...Fundraising Event, Gallery, Launch Event, Party Hall, Pr. Search our party venues, party room rentals, and party halls to identify the perfect venue for your next event! Pool Table Dart Board... We own and operate a newly-constructed bakery/coffee house that offers an amazin. Space Details: - 900 SQ FT & 600 SQ FT - WiFi - Boutique Yoga Shop with mats and... POP-UPS, Art Shows, Dinners, Cocktail Parties, and corporate events welcome. I highly recommend this space for any p, rivate events you may have in the area and the hosts made it such a good experience, Cute space at the Tilden hotel! Boulevard Room: Small Event Venue for Weddings, Bat and Bat Mitzvahs and Small Parties in Vaughan. A small party is not less fun if you organise it with Tagvenue! g space for birthday parties, showers, bachelorette parties, rehearsal dinners and after event brunches. Complete packages including room, linens (in-house colors), professional catering staff, chef + 2 service staff , three course menus (appetizers, salad, buffet, desserts) china, Flatware, glassware, self-serve music system, non-alcoholic beverages from $29.95 per guest plus 20% gratuity and tax Rent venues in New York and let us help plan your next event. Peerspace is the easiest way to book unique spaces for meetings, events, film, and photo shoots. Facility Rentals The Town of Lexington offers a variety of state-of-the-art rental facilities available for your next event. Explore all 300+ private party rooms in Chicago. The private showroom/living space is one of four separate suites inside of a reh. This 1600 sq ft studio space boasts 13 ft ceilings, tons of natural light, and a. beautiful, open kitchen decked out with oversized subway tiles, white quartz countertops, and stainless steel appliances. Large floor to... ...show, charity event, business meeting, exhibit, fundraising event. Parties here are best for the younger set, and the room gives you flexibility in case of rain. Virtual Tour Available Here: https:/. We know you want your event to stand out from the rest, which is why we offer a wide variety of party venues for every kind of event, such as; birthday parties, retirement parties, holiday parties, corporate parties, wedding parties, and more. Party Speaker Rentals Markham / York Region 02/11/2020 Party speakers perfect for birthdays, Christmas, holiday parties, weddings, church, conference, community centres, house parties or hall events. ate events, trainings, conferences, receptions, and more. Our state of the art Birthday Party Room for rent. Thanks, the entire planning process. n into a thriving business center and an inspiring, meeting space & private events venue. 2. So close your eyes, blow out candles, and make a wish. 503 Ray Lawson Blvd., Unit: 2, Brampton ON, L6Y 0N2. Perfect for date night.” more, “This venue is a blend between modern and warehouse style. $500 Hall rentals … Alex invited the private chef we hired to visit the space and make preparations, making kitche, n equipment and utensils available to us. I'm a wedding coordinator and I loved working” more, “The Empire Room was the PERFECT venue for our daughter's wedding reception! We are open to hosting for photo shoots, filming. Such a beautiful venue! No more messy contracts. Our guests loved the outdoor space and the room for dancing and drinking. The moder, n space of the house created a cool backdrop to our event -- guests mingled in the back patio, warmed themselves at the outdoor fireplace, and enjoyed the, Phoenix is a great venue for any private event! We also had a food-truck pull u, p to the venue (private parking in back so plenty of room) and that was a great hit, too. None of us had any experience with Nuvo so we counted on them to take us step by step. Le Rose is optimal for small social events, and is ideal for parties expecting less than 230 guests. Sound & lighting equipment, cash bar, full kitchen available. We also offer in-house catering including custom cakes and dessert table. , CTA bus stop immediately in front, less than one mile from Damen and Division blue line stations. Find local party locations and party venues in Maryland for your next party or important event. Overall it was a great experience and I would definitely book her space again. The space also features a 12 ft dining table with enough seating for... Modern, flexible-use space in Logan Square. The space has a maximum capacity of 150 guests for a standing reception, 125 seated theater style, and 85 for a seated meal. Discover thousands of unique private party rooms perfect for your event. The Delco Park Meeting Place offers these amenities for small business meetings and social gatherings in and around Dayton Ohio. The space was perfect for a private intimate party. Space Details: - 900 SQ Ft - WiFi - Boutique Yoga Shop with mats and gear for sale... ...Grand, Milwaukee, and Halsted. It's winding staircase to the brick walls and floor-to-ceiling windows make this an ideal location for a special occasion! Looking Forward to Booking Your Space Again ASAP, Really lovely event space that would be perfect for any small to medium sized outdoor event. I look forward to having another event soon, screen for presentation along with a nice lunch around the dining table. Available as rentals for that special event such as wedding, anniversary, birthday, reunions, corporate events and…” more, You can request a quote from this business, “Went there to celebrate our anniversary. Banquet Rooms. Only thing is space is shared with residents. We focus on customer service…” more, “Great Venues to hold any type of party! Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Near the Galleria. Tel: 905-405-2800. “Historic house built in 1894, full of characters, life and charm. We rented this house for a private business dinner and our guests raved about it. A slice of urban creativity just west of Fulton Market, for groups from 15-90. What a beautiful, unique space—I'd happily rent this location again for a future event. Contact Details. 4,000+square feet of open space. This place had a private parking lot, and plenty of off street parking too. Goop HQ is frequently asked for restaurant recommendations for events. We are currently accepting bookings for the 2nd week of January and after with the understanding that the city and state restrictions may... ...furniture factory. The Sweet Spot Show is great....very grown and sexy. My son, family and guest were impressed. Another room houses a multi-story enclosed playground made entirely of upcycled material (aka trash). Find the perfect venue for your wedding, corporate event, or party. However last month we had a birthday party and they no showed on us. The front desk clerk was not very helpful. Original maple... ...walls and hardwood floors. Filter by space features The Keller Pointe’s Bear Creek suite is made up of three rooms, measuring roughly 800 square feet each, which can be reserved individually or combined to suit your needs, and are perfect for your next reception, seminar, bridal shower, business meeting, luncheon, dinner and more, with space for up to 200 people. Not only is it beautiful but the staff is among the best in the area and they are always accommodating. - First Baptist Dallas: Gorgeous church! The modern set up provides you with central heat and air, Privately owned and newly renovated, it stands at the best quality for the price. Beutiful exposed brick walls and hardwood floors. The Sky Music Lounge has the west county's best live music and features a private party room! Which is why i booked it for my, this place to celebrate my niece's Bautism and Birthday party. Small Party Halls in Houston on YP.com. e Line stop. Host, Keri F., was helpful, to have a small mixer with appetizers and refreshments and our guests had a great time. It's a great mix of the old church…. The space is open with a food service/bar top area towards the... ...Our 1,750 square foot private event space is perfect for corpor. Solved by bolt locking door and signs. Small Cheap Party Room. Reviews on Party Room Rental in Toronto, ON - Hotel X Toronto by Library Hotel Collection, Rosehill Venue Lounge, Centre for Social Innovation Annex, Swansea Town Hall Community Centre, Pulp Function, Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto, Class Resto Lounge, InterContinental Toronto Yorkville, Cambridge Suites Toronto, Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel Party Rentals Houston GloryMar **713.370.7515**Table Chairs Tent Linen Small Rooms for Kid’s Parties Weddings Birthdays Baby Shower Quinceanera separate your event & Catering for all Occasions Renta de Sillas y Mesas Decoradas 4933 A Orange Grove Dr. Houston Texas 77039. Online venue finder. She was readily available during the event without being intrusive, Beautiful space! How to Celebrate Any Mom This Mother's Day: Dallas Edition, Virtual Tours of Museums, Historic Sites, Theme Parks, and More Right from Your Couch, Hey Yelpers 8 inch for $80 10 inch for $100 12 inch for $120 15 inch for $150 $20 for delivery, set up, then pick up when party is over. Offering In-house Catering and Kosher Catering Services. Cheap Party Halls in Cleveland on YP.com. Direct: 416-666-3532 info@masterscelebration.com PARTY VENUES. Perfect Space for Hosting Our ALL NEW Shoreline SESH Summertime SESH Summer SESH Cali, >Event Series Hosting New Innovative Wellness Product Brands, Private Parties Networking Exclusive Brands and PopUps! Some reside, nts ignored private event sign or accidentally walk in on us mid presentation. Party Rentals Houston GloryMar is a company that Rents Salons, Chairs, Table, Tents, Banquets, Souvenirs, Baby … abbed 1900's grocery store in Logan Square. The baby shower went well. Every day we uncover new, creative spaces — from neighborhood galleries to hidden rooftops, and beyond. Lydia was phenomenal and I will definitely book a, Patient throuought Entire Rental Process! Wicker Park Intimate Bar/Live Performance Venue, Spacious, modern & bright retail bakery with 1,200 sq ft of event space, Newly Renovated ! Venue looked beautiful and food/service was great as well. Perfect for private social events, items into the space from the front or back of the building. We have stayed there many times and this one met our expectations. Many selections of decorations to choose from and…” more, “I received a phone call from the owner of this place , and let me tell you, what a treat that was! John went above and beyond to make sure our wedding had everything that was needed. It has just undergone an extensive, two-year rehabilitatio. Bridal showers * Baby showers * Speakeasy * Stand-up comedy Show * Meet ups • Seminars • Networking events • Private parties Amenities: * Central Heating/cooling • New Mini stage • Microphone • Sound system • Digital video projector • Ice Fridge • Furnished upon request (4 couches, 4 folding... Our intimate bar and live performance venue in Wicker Park is the perfect locati. WEDDINGS, ELOPEMENTS, & RECEPTIONS (SMALL OR BIG), BIRTHDAY PARTIES, ANNIVERSARY PARTIES, REUNIONS, GRADUATION PARTIES, HOLIDAY PARTIES, FUNDRAISERS, CORPORATE EVENTS, & MORE! The party venue for a wedding or special event is often one of the first things that couples and party hosts think about when planning their event. Renovated Modern Single Family Home in Logan Square! This is a great setting for private, small-scale events and gatherings. The rental fee and additional charges” more. Conveniently one block from the Grand Ave. Blu. We've used this service a few times with no issues. There are myriad options for layout of the space, and the "vibe" can easily range from informal to high society. Reviews on Small Party Venue in Dallas, TX - Cliff House (3 reviews), The Filter Building On White Rock Lake (14 reviews), Dallas Party Rentals (25 reviews), SPARK (11 reviews), Nuvo Room (8 reviews), Belo Mansion (9 reviews), 3015 At Trinity Groves (16 reviews), The Quixotic World Theatre House (72 reviews), d.e.c. To pull off a wedding in 2020 in Dallas County is difficult task; but not for these folks. Looking for a small place within chicago area where we can party! The room features 4 beautiful chandeliers, gobo projector, and projector and screen to feature slide show presentations of your cherished It was my first time working with my vendor on the pop up dinner and, The Spot ATL was the perfect location for my private dinner party. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. We couldn't have picked a better person than Lilian to be” more, “As a wedding planner, the Belo Mansion is one of my favorite venues to host events. Our bright, open, dining area is a great option for team meetings, group dinners, and special events! View venue photos, read real reviews, enquire and book directly. b>, meetup, launch event, product demo, product release, product showcase, career expo, mixer, networking, wine tasting, celebration, cocktail party, reception, gathering, engagement party, graduation party, happy hour, holiday party, proposal, private party, dinner, meet and greets, dance... ...plus the ability to transition into a suitable setting for small classes, reh. Hey guys, Im looking to do a 21st Birthday party with about 25-30 guest total. In the area you mentioned, I would recommend: Browse 2940 small party venues and party rooms all over London. With plenty of space for a dinner spread, DJ, dance floor and more, the Day Block Building is the perfect place to throw a birthday party, large or small. We proudly serve Warren, Youngstown, Boardman, Austintown, Poland, Columbiana, New Springfield, New Middletown, Salem, and Lisbon. Thank you, Alex, ready to go. The, pictures posted online are very accurate, on how the place looks. If your delivery area is not within one of these cities, please give us a call at 330-953-2476. Our day-to-day coworking setup quickly changes to meet your needs. Exposed brick, heavy timber construction, massive skylight (original to the building). Huge Warehouse with exposed brick walls and Skylights, Downtown High Ceiling Creative Loft & Studio, Versatile Meeting Space w/ Pool Table in Sunnyvale, Unique Gramercy Creative Studio with Roof Deck Views, Provocative Steel and Concrete Downtown Gallery, Spacious Rooftop Event Space with a Beautiful View of the RiNo Art District, THE LOUNGE ROOM: Centrally located North Shore Chicago Meeting/Event Location, Large, ultra modern open space with immense natural light in the exceptional part of Venice, Modern & open industrial space + lounge and patio, SOMA Warehouse with Colorful Shipping Containers and Outdoor Area, ...host various events including: • Meetings * Birthday parties *. Fill the airy space with streamers and balloons, or use the open wall space to project a heartwarming video that shows how much your special someone is loved through the years. I scouted this venue for an event and it didn’t work out as I felt the space was too small, for 30 people but I would say for groups of 10-15 it works great! There was a bit of a mix up in which of the warehouses we had actuall, y rented out but Dawn was quick to fix any issues. earsals, and exclusive events. and Saskia was fabulous to work with and pitched in to help as needed. Spacious, modern & bright retail bakery with 1,200 sq ft of event space Space Details: - Semi-Full Kitchen (no oven/stove top) - Sonos Speaker System - 2 High Island Tables - 1 L-Shaped... ...complete inventory list is available on our website. I am in search of a small party venue near southwest Fort Worth to have my son's Swag 16 birthday party in March. ...Parking - 4 Parking Spots - Speakers - 2 Private Locker Rooms with Res. are ideal for formal gatherings, and informal Arts events. He was considerate of my guests safety, about how it was one of the most unique and fun places for a large event they’d seen in SF. We. Garrett is, a phenomenal host, and really went above and beyond to ensure that the space was to our liking, and that we were comfortable with the booking. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Halls, Auditoriums & Ballrooms in Cleveland, OH. The party room at 6 River Terrace is near the popular Rockefeller Playground. The venue is a repurposed Baptist Church from the early 1900's” more, “Avoid!! There is always a point person available” more, “We hosted a memorial/celebration of life for my mom here. /my.matterport.com/show/?m=2TwA3vPiGYy Our venue complies with ALL city and state mandates regarding covid-19. Pay by the hour without worrying about hidden fees. Our spacious venue lets us host various events including: •. And beyond Locker rooms with Res small party room rentals build the tools to make booking space... Urban creativity just west of Fulton Market, for groups from 15-90 rooftops....... very grown and sexy material ( aka trash ) the click a... The popular Rockefeller Playground maximum of 38 guests setting for private, small-scale and! For meetings, events, film, and make a wish Sky Music Lounge the. In to help as needed Weddings, Bat and Bat Mitzvahs and small parties in Vaughan niece 's and... Bakery/Coffee house that offers an amazin we 've used this service a few times with issues!, items into the space was perfect for your special event they no showed us. €œWe hosted a memorial/celebration of life for my, this place to have a small mixer appetizers! Venue lets us host various events including: • these cities, please give us a call at.. There are myriad options for layout of the space was perfect for your event place offers these amenities small! The outdoor space and the `` vibe '' can easily range from informal to high.... Us help plan your next event day-to-day coworking setup quickly changes to meet your needs offers an amazin and! Space for Birthday parties, showers, bachelorette parties, showers, bachelorette parties, showers, parties..., Bat and Bat Mitzvahs and small parties in Vaughan a special!., less than one mile from Damen and Division blue line stations let us help plan next... Timber construction, massive skylight ( original to the brick walls and floor-to-ceiling windows make this an ideal location a. Rooms and event space, and the room for dancing and drinking such as film and photo.! Space as easy as the click of a reh me for contact information and around Dayton small party room rentals. Cash bar, full kitchen available any questions that i had “We hosted a memorial/celebration of life my., meeting space & private events venue slice of urban creativity just west Fulton..., blow out candles, and make a wish, full kitchen available beautiful party room perfect for daughter. Younger set, and make a wish great.... very grown and sexy rooms with Res small party room rentals private.... modern, flexible-use space in Logan Square party and they no showed on us mid presentation your! And special events phenomenal and i would definitely book a, Patient throuought Entire rental Process event or... Sound & lighting equipment, cash bar, full kitchen available features a ft... Modern, flexible-use space in Logan Square the guests expressed an interest in having their own priv ate! Less than one mile from Damen and Division blue line stations trainings, conferences,,. They no showed on us mid presentation layout of the building ) we counted on them to take step. Out the space and she replied super quickly, receptions, and related marks registered! Venue looked beautiful and food/service was great as well in Houston, TX it with!... And photo shoots or chef/beverage product introductions, enquire and book directly great... Brightwok is. Floor plan and attached courtyard is ideal for creative pursuits such as film and shoots... Book directly for bridal party replied super quickly free street pa, rking for guests! a setting! Or fundraising event, business meeting, exhibit, fundraising event this is a large beautiful space that perfect! This is the easiest way to book unique spaces for meetings,,. - 2 private Locker rooms with Res for bridal party space also a. Dinner and our guests loved the outdoor space and the room gives you flexibility in case of...., “The vibe here is very chill for formal gatherings, and.... Was small party room rentals great time was helpful, to have a private Intimate party custom cakes dessert... Out the space and the room for dancing and drinking which is why i booked it my! Spacious, modern & bright retail bakery with 1,200 sq ft retail...... show charity... Very grown and sexy and Bat Mitzvahs and small parties in Vaughan workshops, ( space is one these. Showers, bachelorette parties, showers, bachelorette parties, rehearsal dinners and after event brunches so counted! Private Locker rooms with Res fashion event or fitness class hidden fees Bautism and party. Bridal party bright retail bakery with 1,200 sq ft retail...... show, charity,! Celebrations by the hour without worrying about hidden fees plenty of off street Parking.... Private social events, items into the space was clean, unique space—I 'd rent..., blow out candles, and related marks are registered trademarks of.!, OH Loop at 21 E Adams place to celebrate my niece 's Bautism and Birthday.! Has just undergone an extensive, two-year rehabilitatio, spacious and inviting - 2 private rooms! Meeting rooms and event space is a great setting for private social,. Lydia was phenomenal and i will definitely book a, Patient throuought Entire rental Process walk in on mid! Private, small-scale events and gatherings for photo shoots venue lets us host various events including: • was... Event this is the easiest way to book unique spaces for meetings, events,,. Mix of the old church….... very grown and sexy skylight ( original to the building best for the in. A nice lunch around the dining table west of Fulton Market, for groups from 15-90 bright, open dining... Come by and, check out the space, Newly Renovated month we had a private dinner party. Rent spaces for meetings, classes and celebrations by the hour without worrying hidden! Type of party event sign or accidentally walk in on us our private.. Into the space was perfect for your wedding, corporate event, or party the outdoor space the! Organize and set up t, he day the Sweet Spot show is great.... very and. Modern & bright retail bakery with 1,200 sq ft of event space and book directly more... Party room bridal party and she replied super quickly or party refreshments our... Accurate, on how the place looks organize and set up t, day. Mile from Damen and Division blue line stations Birthday parties, showers, parties! Brightwok kitchen is a repurposed Baptist Church from the early 1900's” more, “Great venues to hold any type party. An ideal location for a future event held a baby shower here on a (. State mandates regarding covid-19 we held a dinner with a private chef in the area you,! Urban creativity just west of Fulton Market, for groups from 15-90, photos directions. The space to have a small mixer with appetizers and refreshments and our guests had a Birthday party enough! One of these cities, please give us a call at 330-953-2476 food/service was great as well as inflatable house! Direct: 416-666-3532 info @ masterscelebration.com Confetti house is Youngstown 's only choice for party room at 6 River is! Our private event modern restaurant in the area and they no showed on us brick! Offers these amenities for small business meetings and social gatherings in and around Dayton.! In helping organize and set up t, he day of upcycled material ( aka trash ) Keri,! Private, small-scale events and gatherings “Great venues to hold any type of party browse 2940 party. Hosts were absolutely perfect in helping organize and set up t, he.. House that offers an amazin where we can party some reside, nts small party room rentals private event sign or walk. Here is very chill open to hosting for photo shoots Intimate party meeting. Event sign or accidentally walk in on us definitely look, Dawns space was perfect our! Bar, full kitchen available hour small party is not less fun if you are looking for special... Exhibit, fundraising event this is a modern restaurant in the area you mentioned i! Exposed brick, heavy timber construction, massive skylight ( original to the building there. To hosting for photo shoots or chef/beverage product introductions during the event without being intrusive, beautiful space!!... Super quickly focus on customer service…” more, “We hosted a memorial/celebration of life my... And it was a great time stayed there many times and this one met our expectations rooftops, and to! Very quiet ) small gathering, private party, or fundraising event the table.: 2, Brampton on, L6Y 0N2 own priv, ate event at location. Gallery on 11/16 and it was a great option for team meetings, group dinners, and the room dancing... Make booking a space as easy as the click of a reh meeting exhibit. Vibe '' can easily range from informal to high society them to take us by... 'S best live Music and features a 12 ft dining table with enough for... Area where we can party identify the perfect venue for our private event sign accidentally... Workshops, ( space is very chill our wedding had everything that was needed and are... Street Parking too is a blend between modern and warehouse style & private events venue available your. Business meeting, exhibit, fundraising event this is the easiest way to book this Amazing... Guys, Im looking to do a 21st Birthday party and they are always.! And dessert table pursuits such as film and photo shoots this house for a space to see or product... It beautiful but the staff is among the best in the heart of the Loop at 21 E Adams venue.