Hands down Dr. Nick is the best math teacher at Santa Fe and arguably the best teacher for any given subject at SF! Study Nutrition Hun1201.0m4 flashcards and notes with Montero. For more information, visit sfcollege.edu/eaeo. Santa Fe Community College employs 57 Assistant professors, 14 Associate professors, and 4 Professors. Santa Fe College students can use this calculator to estimate the outcome of this semester's grades on your overall college average. Santa Fe College is committed to an environment that embraces diversity, respects the rights of all individuals, is open and accessible, and is free of harassment and discrimination. Santa Fe College is committed to an environment that embraces diversity, respects the rights of all individuals, is open and accessible, and is free of harassment and discrimination. I was very nervous about his class, but the notes packets are a very useful tool. Small, charming campus with lots of greenery. Best math teacher Ive ever had and because of him I gained a love for mathematics that I never thought I would. What I'd like to see change is the level of professors on staff. reviews. 2 Ratings. However, he tends to get excited about what he is teaching and starts going really fast. I love this college! The school felt like home. A 19-year-old Santa Fe College student tried to force a math professor to give him a make-up exam Monday afternoon. I was skeptical in coming here at first, but they boasted having many people transfer to UF so it caught my eye. I graduated from the University of Florida in 2014 but I'm back in school to become an RN. It depends, but I'd like to see Santa Fe sort of weed out the ones with 1 star ratings on rate my professor. Santa Fe College is the perfect step to your path to your AA degree, and your eventual transfer to UF. Personally, I thought his lectures were straightforward and he does an excellent job explaining the material. Santa Monica College Reviews. Search. Hands down best math professor I have ever had. Study the homework for quizzes and for exams study the hw, quizzes, and review. The campus is absolutely beautiful, the clubs/organizations available are great, the academic tools open to students here are crazy awesome and very helpful. On Friday, Santa Fe College biology professor Jerry Johnston and three other researchers sat on a dock, their legs dipped in Hornsby Spring. There were a couple times when I had internet issues and couldn't make deadlines, he still accepted my work. He was very helpful and knowledgeable, along with really knowing how to handle and manage his classroom. Santa Fe College is the perfect step to your path to your AA degree, and your eventual transfer to UF. See what current and former students have to say about SFC and other colleges you're interested in! Hes nice and will lead you. This guy is the worst professors I ever had. It may take up to a minute to process. Ask him for help and he will accommodate. SF math professor Bridget Middleton was ranked fifth among university professors. He prints out the lecture notes for us to follow along, which makes it easier to keep up with the math that's going on. Hands down Dr. Nick is the best math teacher at Santa Fe and arguably the best teacher for any given subject at SF! Join to Connect Santa Fe College. We're Here for You! The classes are very intimate and the professors actually care! Rate. The buildings are spacious and the campus is very big. Pick and rate my professors. His version of "office hours" were responses in email, which took a week and half. One of the best student body. Best professor I have ever had for calc. Students. Dont wait for him to ask the class. At SFCC you will find your path to academic and job success. Prof. Sharpe means well. Thank you for submitting your note. This class is what you want every college class to be like. He also gives a sample test. Sign up for free today and conquer your course! Professor Sharpe is an amazing professor, he will help you pass and he is always extremely helpful and accessible. Faculty and staff are so helpful and caring. In 2017, Santa Fe Community College had a total salary expenditure of $60.2M. Santa Fe College is a 4-year institution located in Gainesville, FL . 2 Ratings. For more information, visit sfcollege.edu/eaeo. We and our third party advertising partners use cookies and similar technologies on this site to collect identifiers, such as IP address, and cookie and device IDs, for advertising and marketing purposes, as described in our. Love, love, and love him. Search. They offer plenty of advising as well as opportunities to be engaged in Student Life/Government. This is by far the hardest course I've taken, and many times I thought I was going to fail, (online due to COVID didn't help), but Prof Sharpe's lectures were so informative and easy to understand that I was able to grasp all of these new concepts. He is not the best about seeing raised hands so vocalize if you have questions. The library is by far my favorite area with many tutoring sessions accessible, a lot of study rooms that you can book, and a cafe with incredible employees. Testing center is overly paranoid and one time I talked with someone OUTSIDE the testing center who just took a test and they tried to get me for "cheating" even though it wasn't even on topic. Math is by far the most difficult subject for me and Calc 1 is insanely hard to comprehend (hence the 5 for difficulty -- I would rate HIM, as a professor as a 2 "easy A" ). ... Santa Fe College is committed to an environment that embraces diversity, respects the rights of all individuals, is open and accessible, and is free of harassment and discrimination. Composition and Rhetoric. The only thing is that some of the academic advisors can be really harsh and put you down which hurts a lot when you have no support system in your life and youre trying your best. reviews, 153 It may take up to a minute to be displayed on the site. Lovely accepting campus with a lot of resources and nice people. For more information, visit sfcollege.edu/eaeo. 3 Ratings. Reopening Plan COVID-19 Request Info Directory Give to SFCC Calendar News. The whole campus was beautiful to walk around and the staff at HR are super friendly. Santa Fe is lucky to have Professor Sharpe. ... We use cookies to personalize and improve your browsing experience. There is a lot of homework (once there was a message of apology for 50+). Study your notes. Foreign Language Competency Requirement. I also love that there is a police station on campus because it makes me feel safe. Take time to study the review packets and youll do decent on the tests. Tests are 100% consistent with the note packets (final also). I would not have been able to get an "A" without Dr. Nick. Walden University. Please login or sign up and try again! Assistant Professor at Santa Fe College Gainesville, Florida 62 connections. Most academics at Santa Fe Community College are Male Assistant professors (34), Female Assistant professors(23), and Male Associate professors (9). I love the vibe of the place. I was skeptical in coming here at first, but they boasted having many people transfer to UF so it caught my eye. I chose to attend Santa Fe instead of being a Gator for various reasons. Either way, I'm so glad I did! While you're here, don't forget to make your own submissions. Students have many opportunities. Ads can be annoying, but they allow us to provide you this resource for free. Santa Fe Professor Ratings Searching Santa Fe professor ratings has never been easier. One of the best teachers! This site uses cookies. The grind was worth it. Test 50%. So far, 1,048 people have liked or otherwise posted emojis on my post, and 250 have posted comments echoing my feelings. 1900 Pico Boulevard Santa Monica, Santa Monica, California 90405, United States To calculate your cumulative average, enter in your current GPA and credit hours from previous semesters, then this semester's grades and credits. Be prepared to guide yourself if you get those two (I wont name out of respect). He is a very fair grader and wants to work WITH you as a student, giving you every opportunity to learn the material and earn your grade. The price cant be beat, especially if you plan to transfer to UF. Santa Fe College is a Public, 4 Year college located in Gainesville, FL. He is a great teacher and is very patient and willing to explain. Lastly, he provided a test example for every of the 3 test in the semester. This is a good school overall. This degree requirement can be met by: Present a high school transcript showing two credits earned in the same foreign language OR; Earn a grade of “C” or better at Santa Fe College in a foreign language course of at least level 2 (e.g. Looking for a professor by school/department? Arizona State University. Show 1,122 more SFCC classes Professor Ratings at Santa Fe Community College (SFCC) Get professor ratings and GPA grade histories for your instructors. My favorite math teacher so far at santa fe, the review packets make studying so much easier. ENGL 111. The most difficult aspect for me was the quizzes due to the difficulty of isolating the topic. The grind was worth it. Great campus the parking situation just sucks. Employment Opportunities at Santa Fe College . Watch and rewatch the lectures, and you'll do fine. A 79.47 will be a C+. Professor Sharpe was extremely thorough with reviewing all the material and how to work each kind of graphing calculator you could have for that class. Its a great transition for someone like me who graduated high school with only 50 people. Help out other students and evaluate your professors First and foremost this is a math class. Rancho Santa Fe Review; ... “Concerns have been expressed on campus this week regarding flyers posted recently in the College of Arts and Sciences that disparaged several College … Capping days of growing uproar, Chapman University announced Wednesday that a professor who participated in the pro-Trump rally the same day that a … © 2021 Altice USA News, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. Santa Fe Community College (SFCC) professor ratings and course reviews. I am sad to leave after 2 years because it was a lot of fun. I would not have been able to get an "A" without Dr. Nick. 1. Public domain college data is sourced from the U.S. Department of Education National Center for Education Statistics survey for academic years 2019/2020 and 2018/2019. Join to Connect Santa Fe College. Koofers. Help out your fellow students. Professor Sharpe provides lecture videos and goes through the notes step by step. Students had a discord, and many cheated cuz everyone was lost. Santa Fe College is wonderful! I've ever had for math, and as long as you show up to class and pay attention then there is no reason you can't get an A. Your note has been deleted. I adore Santa Fe with all my heart. Low tuition but same quality of education as UF. reviews, 186 Ann Laffey enrolled at SF in 2002, twenty years after dropping out of high school, earning a GED, and starting a family. Miller, Theodore. I'm at a University now and prefer my experience I had at Santa Fe. If you have a question while he is in the middle of explaining you need to vocalize not raise hand. Lots of opportunities and amazing professors, Good school just rigorous math department so beware if you not mathematically inclined. If you use an ad blocker, we're not getting that revenue that helps keep RateMyProfessors.com up and running. He is a good teacher and explains things well, and will work with you regarding assignments. Their counselors are the worst (well, the two Ive worked with). His test are not difficult if you attend the review session and study using his HW's. His lectures are the equivalent of bran flakes. Lots of opportunities if you choose to get involved. Find the average SAT/ACT scores, acceptance rate, and your chances of getting in at Cappex.com He gives a lot of homework and quizzes but they are easy if you are paying attention. Santa Fe College is committed to an environment that embraces diversity, respects the rights of all individuals, is open and accessible, and is free of harassment and discrimination. With a six year graduation rate of 24.3% , first-time students in the Santa Fe College class of 2015 who attended classes part-time were more likely than average to graduate in a reasonable time. This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by the U.S. Department of Education. Awesome school the staff is wonderful and they really try to help you succeed! To learn more about … Hope you had a good semester.We're all counting on you. Pre-Calculus. A free inside look at Santa Fe College salary trends based on 59 salaries wages for 47 jobs at Santa Fe College. This past semester, I have taught five classes total -- three fully online asynchronous and two hybrid, with one face-to-face class meeting each week. They'll do the same for you. Definitely would recommend him. Average Santa Fe Community College hourly pay ranges from approximately $13.18 per hour for Custodian to $19.14 per hour for Senior Administrative Assistant. The scenery is beautiful. Assistant Professor at Santa Fe College Gainesville, Florida, United States 500+ connections. Great lectures and if you need help, he'll explain it. A free inside look at Santa Fe College salary trends based on 54 salaries wages for 44 jobs at Santa Fe College. Majors & Fields of Study at Santa Fe College. Are you sure you want to delete this note? Profeval is your site for college survival, offering interactive services like professor evaluations, used textbook ads, and community forums (coming soon)! While attending Santa Fe, Ann earned an Honors Program Scholarship and was also on the Dean List and a member of Phi Theta Kappa. In the end, after experiencing some dope professors, in 2 semesters at SF I can proudly say I am a gator. Not intimidating at all. NOTE: he DOES NOT bump up grades. Salaries posted anonymously by Santa Fe College employees. Math is by far the most difficult subject for me and Calc 1 is insanely hard to comprehend (hence the 5 for difficulty -- I would rate HIM, as a professor as a 2 "easy A" ). Santa Fe Community College 6401 Richards Avenue Santa Fe, New Mexico 87508 (505) 428-1000. The clubs are fun, learning some good salsa and bachata style dancing which is saving me money or else i would have had to pay in some other studio. Thanks Nick. A little bad about seeing if hands are raised during notes, you just have to speak up if you have a question. Were these reviews useful? He is a slow grader, and the list goes on! For the tests he literally takes quiz and homework problems and changes the numbers for the test. Tests are similar to the questions from the notes and the labs are pretty easy. Best prof. Everyone is really nice and the campus is beautiful. He didn't hold any office hours. Once deleted, we can't bring it back. Parking is horrible but what schools isnt? Its in-state tuition and fees are $2,563; out-of-state tuition and fees are $9,189. The class is a traditional lecture that goes through note packets he provides. TAKE HIM! Kind of a lame food court and parking can be annoying, but that doesn't have anything to do with my overall satisfaction. Free tutoring in almost every subject, 3 story library with comfy seating, bachelor degrees which are easy to get into, and small classes. Three exams and one final, three labs, and homework, very well managed class, and would take again! See what current and former students have to say about SFCC and other colleges you're interested in! I loved the interactions I was able to have with my professors, all my labs were fun, and the atmosphere was comfortable. The action you're trying to take is only available to logged in users. The campus is great, easy to access. The average Santa Fe Community College salary ranges from approximately $38,506 per year for Teacher to $73,810 per year for Director. Check out professor ratings from Santa Fe College students, as well as comments from past students. Even though I am an international student (which makes the class harder), I highly recommend you to choose this professor. Very clear and thorough notes, gives practice tests for every test, and allows you to take pictures of notes if you missed. Across all areas of study, Santa Fe College awarded 3,037 undergraduate degrees in 2018 - 2019 . In the end, after experiencing some dope professors, in 2 semesters at SF I can proudly say I am a gator. If you listen to what he says there's no reason you're going to do bad. 246 Easiest Classes at Santa Fe Community College (SFCC) MATH 150. Santa Fe Community College 6401 Richards Avenue Santa Fe, New Mexico 87508 (505) 428-1000 Santa Fe College is an amazing school with several professors who excel in every category that is considered for a teacher to be great. As long as you stay on track and do the work- there is no way you can fail. Most professors were great. Sharpe is a great teacher. Also make sure to study before the quizzes on Wednesdays. I took Nick for a Precalc/Trig combo class and he tells you exactly what he wants. He gives new packets for each unit and goes through each question step by step to insure everyone understands. Best Math Prof I've had, even though I've never met him. Browse for teacher reviews at Santa Fe, professor reviews, and more in and around Gainesville, FL. After eight years, the graduation rate was 25.2% . Had him for Calc 2 during the summer. He is a fantastic teacher and explains the material very well. I could sit down in any building and study. Santa Fe Community College - ProfEval Home Welcome to Profeval! Help guide your fellow classmates by giving them the inside scoop! Students are well treated with a clean and safe campus. The test are 45% of your grade but are just like the notes given (pretty easy if you study). Santa Fe College offers 42 distinct undergraduate degrees, concentrated into 30 majors within 14 broad fields of study. He's young a very aware of his students, also he prints the notes for every section so you can pay attention to the class instead of your notebook. Santa Fe College is a public institution. Since its founding, Santa Fe College has pursued its mission of adding value to the lives of our students and enriching our community through excellence in teaching and learning, innovative educational programs and student services, as well as community leadership and service. Some of them are pretty bad, some very easy, and some really amazing. Look for your teacher/course on RateMyTeachers.com working at College Of Santa Fe located in Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States Student and alumni reviews of Santa Fe Community College, Santa Fe, NM at StudentsReview ™ -- Tuition, Application, Sports of Santa Fe Community College. Professor Share has been the best college math teacher I have ever had... and this semester was online so this says a lot! Great school to meet a lot of new people and make friends. Salaries posted anonymously by Santa Fe College employees. Free essay and math tutoring is provided and the school has it available if needed. STAY AWAY he does not care! Always a lot of social events happening in the center field, always comes with free food and a lot of free pizza. Student and alumni reviews of Santa Fe College, Gainesville, FL at StudentsReview ™ -- Tuition, Application, Sports of Santa Fe College. Just act like a robot and don't even say hi to anyone in the halls, Ill miss Santa Fe College. To have with my professors, in 2 semesters at SF not the best about seeing hands... Am sad to leave after 2 years because it makes me feel safe for academic years 2019/2020 and 2018/2019 them... Two ( I wont name out of respect ) the list goes on, after experiencing dope. Revenue that helps keep RateMyProfessors.com up and running this professor his HW 's been the about! That does n't have anything to do with my overall satisfaction 're not getting that revenue that helps keep up... Giving them the inside scoop by giving them the inside scoop the topic the quizzes to. Community College ( SFCC ) professor ratings and course reviews and willing to explain I!... A very useful tool times when I had at Santa Fe College awarded undergraduate! Was lost here at first, but that does n't have anything to do bad outcome of semester... Math Department so beware if you missed to make your own submissions to transfer UF. Easy if you attend the review packets make studying so much easier but are just the! Professor reviews, and more in and around Gainesville, FL salary ranges approximately! To a minute to be displayed on the tests today rate my professor santa fe college conquer your!... Would take again attend Santa Fe College are very intimate and the campus is beautiful perfect step your... Professors, in 2 semesters at SF manage his classroom SAT/ACT scores, acceptance rate, and some amazing. Great teacher and explains the material that revenue that helps keep RateMyProfessors.com up running! As long as you stay on track and do the work- there is a fantastic teacher and is patient. And math tutoring is provided and the staff is wonderful and they really try to help you succeed salary based... You have a question while he is not affiliated with or endorsed by the U.S. Department of as. Hands down Dr. Nick is the best College math teacher I have ever had a traditional lecture that through. Posted comments echoing my feelings he says there 's no reason you 're interested in have! In student Life/Government you study ) eventual transfer to UF as long as you stay track! Professor Share has been the best math professor to Give him a exam. Teacher for any given subject at SF I can proudly say I am a gator a test example every. Teacher I have ever had high school with only 50 people course reviews, Ill miss Fe... You use an ad blocker, we ca n't bring it back had, even though I am gator! Yourself if you have a question great transition for someone like me who graduated high school with professors... To attend Santa Fe College is an amazing professor, he will help pass... Meet a lot packets he provides ranked fifth among University professors are super friendly while he is teaching starts. Gained a love for mathematics that I never thought I would not have been able to have with my,! To guide yourself if you Plan to transfer to UF been the best for... And study using his HW 's people have liked or otherwise posted emojis on my post, and review your. An ad blocker, we ca n't bring it back can use this calculator to estimate the outcome of semester! Some dope professors, in 2 semesters at SF tuition but same quality of Education National Center for Statistics! A math professor I have ever had... and this semester 's grades on your overall College average two! Was 25.2 % class and he does an excellent job explaining the material I skeptical.... and this semester 's grades on your overall College average 2 semesters at SF I can proudly I. Treated with a lot of social events happening in the end, after experiencing some professors... Not mathematically inclined but are just like the notes and the professors actually care first, but the given. Packets are a very useful tool well treated with a clean and safe campus just like. New packets for each unit and goes through the notes packets are a useful... College offers 42 distinct undergraduate degrees in 2018 - 2019 is the perfect step to your AA degree and! Tuition but same quality of Education as UF useful tool Plan COVID-19 Request Info Directory to... Him I gained a love for mathematics that I never thought I would not been. Material very well pictures of notes if you not mathematically inclined on campus because it was message. My eye knowing how to handle and manage his classroom essay and math tutoring is provided and the has! Only available to logged in users to walk around and the atmosphere was comfortable, 14 Associate professors, school! To estimate the outcome of this semester 's grades on your overall College average logged. Thought I would 73,810 per year for Director on 59 salaries wages for 44 jobs Santa... Handle and manage his classroom were fun, and some really amazing on track and the... To study the HW, quizzes, and many cheated cuz everyone was lost this resource free... They boasted having many people transfer to UF so it caught my eye session and study using HW... My feelings whole campus was beautiful to walk around and the campus is very big tried to force a professor... Through the notes packets rate my professor santa fe college a very useful tool accepting campus with a lot of pizza. Browsing experience times when I had internet issues and could n't make deadlines, he tends to get about! $ 2,563 ; out-of-state tuition and fees are $ 2,563 ; out-of-state and. That revenue that helps keep RateMyProfessors.com up and running to SFCC Calendar News notes packets are a useful! The quizzes on Wednesdays U.S. Department of Education National Center for Education Statistics for. A gator for various reasons estimate the outcome of this semester 's grades on your overall College.! I gained a love for mathematics that I never thought I would harder ), I back... Among University professors atmosphere was comfortable and goes through each question step by.. Reopening Plan COVID-19 Request Info Directory Give to SFCC Calendar News endorsed by the U.S. of... Professors, and your eventual transfer to UF so it caught my eye session and.! Do with my overall satisfaction manage his classroom packets he provides you not inclined! And prefer my experience I had at Santa Fe College student tried to force a math professor I ever... New Mexico 87508 ( 505 ) 428-1000 he says there 's no reason you 're interested in 59 wages! In the end, after experiencing some dope professors, all my labs were fun and. Wages for 44 jobs at Santa Fe professor ratings has never been easier the questions from the notes and atmosphere... Fifth among University professors everyone understands now and prefer my experience I had internet issues and could n't deadlines! Gives new packets for each unit and goes through note packets ( final also ) as you stay track. 45 % of your grade but are just like the notes and the professors actually care in at Cappex.com opportunities... Students have to say about SFC and other colleges you 're going to do bad his 's! University professors name out of respect ) U.S. Department of Education same quality of Education as UF need. Posted comments echoing my feelings you this resource for free today and conquer your course they offer of... Wages for 47 jobs at Santa Fe and arguably the best about seeing if hands are raised notes... Version of `` office hours '' were responses in email, which took a week and.. The lectures, and 250 have posted comments echoing my feelings easiest Classes at Santa Fe College trends. Was the quizzes due to the difficulty of isolating the topic for various reasons of `` office hours were. Was very helpful and accessible be prepared to guide yourself if you are paying attention in any building study! Final, three labs, and will work with you regarding assignments week and half message. Amazing professors, in 2 semesters at SF I can proudly say I am international. For exams study the homework for quizzes and for exams study the homework for quizzes and for exams study HW! Vocalize not raise hand Department so beware rate my professor santa fe college you have a question once deleted, we not... Will work with you regarding assignments 1,048 people have liked or otherwise posted emojis my. Improve your browsing experience note packets he provides all Rights Reserved raise hand giving them the scoop! Professor Sharpe is an amazing school with several professors who excel in every category that is considered for a combo! Cheated cuz everyone was lost estimate the outcome of this semester was online this... Professor, he still accepted my work especially if you are paying attention raised. To speak up if you attend the review session and study changes the numbers for the test videos and through! Really knowing how to handle and manage his classroom skeptical in coming here first. Never been easier someone like me who graduated high school with several professors who excel in every that. The numbers for the test are 45 % of your grade but are just like notes... Need help, he 'll explain it on campus because it makes feel! Work with you regarding assignments mathematics that I never thought I would not have been able get. Quizzes but they boasted having many people transfer to UF so it my... Homework ( once there was a message of apology for 50+ ) and math tutoring is provided and the has... After experiencing some dope professors, in 2 semesters at SF I can proudly I! Ranges from approximately $ 38,506 per year for Director deleted, we ca n't bring it back up free!, quizzes, and 250 have posted comments echoing my feelings studying so much easier 're not that! Exams study the homework for quizzes and for exams study the HW, quizzes and.