Personal experiences with the name Elle. Thanks. I didn’t want her to be stuck with a name that she hated someday, and the best way to do this was to give her options.. people he/she is looking a nick name for the name Bella not that it already is a nick name people sometimes there real name is bella so stop repeating the same thing! Belle reminds me of Belle the Disney princess in Beauty and the Beast, and being the only decent Disney Princess in my eyes, this name has a positive meaning to me. Name Email. Here are a few more traditional 'bel' names: Anabelle Annabel Annabella Annabelle Arabella Arabelle Belen Bella Bellatrix Bluebell Campbell Isabel … I like the name Belle. Bella already is a nickname, its short and even if it is someones full name there's no reason for a nickname. There's also Elle, Ellie or Ellen which are similar Posted Wednesday 15 April 09:49am. Meanings and history of the name Belle. My Grandmother, born in the 1910s was named Belle, but even as a teenager, decided to be called Billie! I really like the name Belle, but I would want it to be short for a longer name. Nicknames for Belle. Using a non-established nickname is a choice that comes with other people’s furrowed brows: they’ll get used to it if you want to use Zoe as a nickname for Elizabeth or Ella as a nickname for Lillian, but they won’t think it makes perfect sense the way they do when they hear of a John going by Jack. I prefer Belle as a nickname for Amabelle, but not the overused Isabelle or Isabella. Here are some famous people who bear the name Clara: Fictional characters often possess peculiar traits which makes them a fun source of nicknames. Oh, and do you like it? 0 0. Popular nicknames like Ellie and Jack are often much more common than official name popularity lists indicate, since they’re given on their own and also used as short forms for a wide range of proper names that are themselves very popular, from Eleanor to Elizabeth to Gabrielle, from Jackson to John to Jonathan.. My daughter is Gabrielle but I call her my little Belle as a nickname. If you're into Disney references, Belle, short for Annabelle (which means "loving"), will immediately remind you of the locked-up princess from Beauty and the Beast. Thats like someone named Bob or Nick asking for a nickname. By Elise_Lipman Oct 12, 2017. Sparky Elsie belongs with vintage favorites. Traditional names aren't for everyone. 101. Chill Girl Puppy Names A-C. Ash: Ash is a nickname for Ashley. This nickname for Ralph, meaning ‘wolf-counsel’ is on the verge of a comeback. -bella names are used more often as feminine names. of Annabel. But that wasn't until after I looked up a bunch of names that could use Liv as a nickname. Clara is a feminine name coined from the Latin name Clarus and is interpreted to mean “Clear/Bright/Famous.”. Combination of Anna and Belle. Loved ones! However, its easy to write, cute as a nickname or a full name, and can hold deeper meaning to it. ELSIE. Aurora: This was the name of Sleeping Beauty.. Aurora’s meaning is, “From the heavenly ligh The Nickname Finder starts with a list common nicknames. But is also the powder that is left over from a fire. Bel, Bell, Bella, Ell, El, Elle, Ella, Nel, Nell, Nella, Bells, Billie. I can’t imagine a Dr. Minnie Jones or a Tillie Joseph, representing the People of Maryland. ― It is weird for them both to have the same nickname. custom essay writing service uk. Nicknames from Fictional Characters Named Clara, 100+ Lovely Nicknames For Your Girlfriend (With Meanings), 1000+ Cool Gamer Tags and How to Create a Unique Gamer Tag, 500+ Cute Couple Nicknames For Him or Her, 1000+ Cute Nicknames For Girls (With Meanings), 154 Hindi/Indian Nicknames For Guys and Girls. Abella - Melibella Abelia , Alda , Annabel [Anabella, Annabella], Anabel , Anne , Arabella [Bella , Orbella, Arbella, Orabella], Isabel [Bella , Sabella, Ysabella, Izabella, Isobella, Isabella ], Bella , Belle [Bella ], Elizabeth [Bella , Ysabella, Isabella ], Christabel [Crystabella, Cristabella, Christabella], Claire , Cora , Kora , Dulce , Franisbel [Franisbella], Frances [Fransabella], Jezebel , Maribel [Meribella, Maribella], … Belladonna: A nickname formed by combining Bella + Donna (a title for a woman and the masculine form of Don). My name is Cassandra and family calls me Cassan & San. Now let’s help them find an equally great nickname/formal name combination for a son. Choosing a name for your baby girl can be difficult. Belle can be a nickname for Isabelle, meaning ‘God is my oath’, or can come from the French word belle, which means pretty. There are so many options to choose from. It was Queen Elizabeth I of England who really made the name popular. Southern belle, a refined woman from the southern United States (from the French belle, "beautiful"). Nicknames, cool fonts, symbols and tags for Annabelle – Belle, Annie, Bella, Anna, tooty buns, Anna-banana. Nicknames, cool fonts, symbols and tags for Ellie – Ells, Ellie Belly, Elle, EllsBells, EL, elliepahnt. Isabella is lovely, however with Sofia as a the middle name I think Isabelle or a name that doesn't end in a would work better. Bella Vida: A combination of Bella (meaning Beautiful) and Vida (meaning Life). The name Ada, however, is a name that comes from a German origin and means, “noble or nobility.” Just call her Bella, it means beautiful in Italian and is a wonderful nickname for a little girl. Here are some of my findings: Livia - an actual name, it's Italian. The Nickname Finder can identify both traditional and more unique nicknames for a given name. Nicknames, cool fonts, symbols and tags for Bella – ♡𝔹𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕒♡, TacoBella, ̺ೈ፝ B̶e̶ll̶a̶ , ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂, taco bella, tinkerbella. I didn’t want her to be stuck with a name that she hated someday, and the best way to do this was to give her options.. Belle is French for beautiful so it is no wonder that it is a name that inspires femininity. Popular nicknames like Ellie and Jack are often much more common than official name popularity lists indicate, since they’re given on their own and also used as short forms for a wide range of proper names that are themselves very popular, from Eleanor to Elizabeth to Gabrielle, from Jackson to John to Jonathan. In fact, these old fashioned nickname names for girls have risen in use over the last decade. Don’t use nicknames as a tool to hurt others. While some parents love the idea of giving their baby a nickname as their first name, others want both options: a longer, professional sounding name.. Great nicknames can transform a solid, distinguished classic into a cuddly name for a child – and still leave plenty of room to grow! Name Belle Categories. Submit your funny nicknames and cool gamertags and copy the best from the list. Thats like someone named Bob or Nick asking for a nickname. That list is then expanded by using a combination of language models and edit distance to find new similar but less expected variants that could work for each candidate nickname. Nicknames can be used in several positive ways. Luckily, these baby girl names are ones that have the best nicknames for your new baby, making it possible to give her a good name that she can really call her own as she grows older. I thought or Beal, Be-al, Be-all but they all made me think of Ian Beale or Eastenders and he is the most annoying character on the programme! But what […]

Version Française disponible ici Prénom Bellé Available variant : Bell e Variation : Bella Belle is a fictional character in Walt Disney Pictures' 30th animated feature film Beauty and the Beast (1991). 23 Baby Boy Names That Make Awesome Nicknames. I'm trying to decided whether I would name my daughter just Bella or give her a longer name and just call her Bella. Astra: In the Hindu culture, it was a supernatural weapon. Belle reminds me of Belle the Disney princess in Beauty and the Beast, and being the only decent Disney Princess in my eyes, this name has a positive meaning to me. So, we encourage you to be responsible in using the nicknames found on our website. Submit your funny nicknames and cool gamertags and copy the best from the list. ... pure, feminine and fresh. I like to think of nicknames as 'affectionate' it's more personal. Bella will soon be a very common nickname as Isabella and Annabella are becoming very popular. 25 Baby Names Fit For A Southern Belle. Possibly elaborated form of Anna, or .. Nicknames, cool fonts, symbols and tags for Bell – Bell Pepper, Taco-bell, ℬℯ𝓁𝓁, tinkerbell, B€||, disabell. B ella ending baby names and what they mean, with 28 results. Nicknames can be used in several positive ways. The variants of a name can make useful nickname options for someone who wants to keep in touch with the original meaning of their name. So, we encourage you to be responsible in using the nicknames found on our website. Here is a list of Sibling names that go with Belle. A moniker also means a nickname or personal name. Do you need a Middle Name to go along with the baby name, Josobelle?Try the baby middle name generator.You can use our middle name generator to find middle names that match the first name, Josobelle. Its too cutesy and little girl.. perhaps that’s just been rooted too firmly in my mind, but thats still my perception. Kalli and her family have used this strategy to name their daughters. 6 years ago. Belle is likewise stunning and much less effortless, yet I nonetheless think of I choose Annie. Similarly, nicknames can be used as a negative tool. Sometimes you want to make sure your child isn't going to be one of several kids with the same name in their class. Given Names: Bell, Bella, Belle: Arabelle, Anabelle, Belinda, Elizabeth, Isabel, Isabella, Mirabel, Rosabel: Belle: Mabel, Sybil: Bess, Bessie, Bessy, Beth, Bette, Bettie, Bettie, Betsy, Betsey, Bitsy: Elizabeth, Elisabeth: Bird, Birdie: Alberta, Albertine, Roberta: Bob, Bobby: Robert: Bobbi, Bobbie: Roberta: Boots: Bertha: Bridey, Brie: Bridget: Carrie, Carry I would never introduce myself as such though, to intimate. Bellatrix: Inspired by a female character in the Harry Potter series. Comment. Consider: Sadie was among the fastest-rising girls’ names of 2013, leaping from #120 to #50, and remains a Top 100 favorite. Lessons we ourselves can easily learn from also. I like Belinda and Arabella nickname Belle as others suggested. Create good names for games, profiles, brands or social networks. Why do you need to learn how to come up with cool names? Belle and Elle are such better names that Izzy. Known Nicknames for Belle. It is often used for a beautiful and charming girl. But names that are widely known as a nickname for another name I don’t think could. Don’t use nicknames as a tool to hurt others. Adabelle is a name that takes the classic Ada and adds the beloved Belle ending to create a most delicate and feminine name. And I prefer Belle to Elle, although either one is pretty. Thx, ~ Disney girl ~ First names starting with “E” and particularly “El” in particular were popular - representing 14% and 10% of all names, respectively Almost a fifth of all names were a two syllable first name followed by a single syllable middle name (so shout out to my baby girl Elva Jane for being so trendy) Create good names for games, profiles, brands or social networks. Elle would also work well for a nickname to lots similar names. So, we encourage you to be responsible in using the nicknames found on our website. Livinia - sounds like a body part to me, ha ha. There are classic and elegant long names for girls out there. Nickname definition is - a usually descriptive name given instead of or in addition to the one belonging to a person, place, or thing. Find the cutest baby girl name that comes with the best nickname in this list here. In this article, you will find several cute, cool, and popular nicknames for the name Clara, as well as descriptions to help you choose the perfect name.eval(ez_write_tag([[320,100],'findnicknames_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_8',112,'0','0'])); But first, what’s the meaning and origin of the name Clara? Queen Elizabeth I Made the Name Popular. ℯ𝒶𝓊𝓉𝓎â˜, ꧁☬⋆ТᎻᎬ༒ᏦᎥᏁᏳ⋆☬꧂. Variants of The Name Clara. Andri elle Form of Andrea. It gets confusing sometimes when you have someone who has the same name (well Isabella) or a very similar one to you. Turns out – we had a TON of options (albeit they were difficult to find), and are very happy with our picks for both of our daughters. Opinions? A nickname is often considered desirable, symbolising a form of acceptance, but can sometimes be a form of ridicule. different nicknames: Elle Ellie Nelly Nell Ann Ella Abbie i … Belle as in Beauty and the Beast, a name that isn't like reconisable as Belle, so like if someone heard it they wouldn't think of her. Aloani. Bella already is a nickname, its short and even if it is someones full name there's no reason for a nickname. When I was pregnant with my first, I was on the hunt for baby girl names with nicknames (that were actually cute). It is considered to be one vintage name that is still widely used today. A lot of other names could be combined with "belle" to create your own unique name too. Nameberry is a registered trademark of Nameberry, LLC. The Nickname Finder starts with a list common nicknames. When I was pregnant with my first, I was on the hunt for baby girl names with nicknames (that were actually cute). Rudolf means ‘fame or wolf’. Rudolf: Rudolf, the name of the Santa’s most favorite reindeer, is one of those vintage names that might be back anytime soon. Bb Would you like to Add A Nickname? Belle and her near-identical twin Bella have risen in recent years thanks to the strength of Number 1 name Isabella as well as via the Twilight franchise, whose heroine goes by Bella. One way to know you’re talking to a Southern woman is, of course, by her accent. belle name meaning | 16 décembre 2020 16 décembre 2020 Personally I alternate between love and hate of it (as a 15 year old girl). I guess B or Belle… A lot of other names could be combined with "belle" to create your own unique name too. The German and Scandi nickname comes more naturally from Elisabeth – with an s – but it feels like a powerful pick no matter how Elizabeth is spelled. Putting a name that you go by other than your birth name on your resume is totally acceptable, so long as it's formatted correctly. © 2020 Nameberry.com. The name Belle is in the following categories: Classic Names, Cute Names, Disney Names, Nicknames or Pet Names. Belle is a very prominent first name for females (#1064 out of 4276, Top 25%) and also a very prominent last name for both adults and children (#8155 out of 150436, Top 5%). Submit your funny nicknames and cool gamertags and copy the best from the list. Names Similar to Belle ... You can use our Sibling name generator to find matching brother and sister names for the name Belle. Aside from Isabelle and Annabelle, what could it be short for? How to use nickname in a sentence. With baby name trends constantly changing, it’s hard to find a name for your child that’s special and timeless. Longer answers than yes or no are always appreciated. ), then months later, I asked the IG universe if anyone would be down to co-parent with me for a day so I could speak at a conference. Like Elsa, it follows naturally from Elisabeth-with-an-s. Names that rhyme with Belle. I'm 16 and I'm named Elle (though my actual name … Belle Baker (born Bella Becker) American singer and actress; Belle Bennett American actress; Camilla Belle (Routh) American actress; Belle Brezing American madam; possible inspiration for Belle Watling in "Gone with the Wind" Belle Miriam Silverman birth name of Beverly Sills, American operatic soprano; Belle Chrystall English actress And if your name is Isabella like me you can go by Izzi. 15 Baby Names Inspired By Beauty And The Beast. Beauty and the Beast, by Jeanne-Marie LePrince Beaumont, is one of the most iconic love stories in fairy tale history. Ruling from 1558 to 1603, Elizabeth I had two nicknames which have stuck with her over the years. (2000 U.S. CENSUS) Belle was first listed in 1880-1889 and reached its top rank of #107 in the U.S. then, and is currently at #859. If you're trying to veer away from more commonly used names, these are some lovely, but rare, baby names that you will absolutely love. Commentdocument.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a8ef136993e7452220be837b6818af3b" );document.getElementById("c6d72184e7").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Nicknames can be used in several positive ways. ash & bub; While there are some outrightly offensive terms, we have found that with nicknames, context matters. I really like the name Bella (and no, not because of Twilight). But perhaps you want to cute and spunky nickname that can be derived from the long girl name. ... it is a cute and affectionate nickname and what a gorgeous little character to be named after. Aspen: Aspen is the name of a tree. Daisy actually began as a nickname for the name Margaret - the French name Marguerite is also the name of a type of daisy. Belle and her near-identical twin Bella have risen in recent years thanks to the strength of Number 1 name Isabella as well as via the Twilight franchise, whose heroine goes by Bella. Nicknames, cool fonts, symbols and tags for Belle – Belly, Beauty, Bellasaur, Emma Watson, 😇𐐚eℓ𝖑e, taco belle. I would spell the other nickname "Izzy" although I do not like this nickname at all. Similarly, nicknames can be used as a negative tool. I surely choose Annabel to Annalise. Choose one of these 'belle' names, and inspire beauty in your little doll—Arabella, Bellamy, Campbell, Christabel, Belva, Loribel and more. While there are some outrightly offensive terms, we have found that with nicknames, context matters. 25 Elizabeth Elizabeth is kind of a given when it comes to picking out a baby girl name that has good options for nicknames. Bess was a popular shortened version of Elizabeth. Leave a Comment Cancel reply. Create good names for games, profiles, brands or social networks. Are you looking for a nickname for Clara? I prefer Belle as a nickname for Amabelle, but not the overused Isabelle or Isabella. These girl names were at the peak of their popularity in 2010 (ADOPTION OF 1.8%) and are almost as common today (ADOPTION 1.3%, 27% LESS). Thanks guys! This is a list of nickname-related list articles on Wikipedia.A nickname is "a familiar or humorous name given to a person or thing instead of or as well as the real name." Belle is the French word for beautiful. Belle, the heroine's name in Beauty and the Beast, was a Top 100 name in the 1880s.It can be used as Belle, which references its French meaning “beautiful,” or the more wordlike Bell. From Greek element. That list is then expanded by using a combination of language models and edit distance to find new similar but less expected variants that could work for each candidate nickname. eval(ez_write_tag([[320,100],'findnicknames_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_1',113,'0','0'])); Popular nicknames are usually derived from the first few alphabets in a name and could also be the combination of random letters present in the original name. Clara Sesemann (also known as Kurara Zēzeman): A fictional character in the book Heidi. I have always loved names for girls that can be shortened to Bella or Belle at a long shot Ella. Similarly, nicknames can be used as a negative tool. After repeating it enough times in my head, I realized it's gorgeous on my own. I guess B or Belle, but kind of unnecessary. Annab elle 2, Anab elle 2 Var. 0 0. Ah yes, my name. As a well-respected ruler, Old Queen Bess became the people’s pet name for her. ... Belle and the Beast. We named our daughter Elizabeth and we use Elle as a nickname. On the last available year for each country, we count 0 birth. You may ask. Belle and Elle definitely work for Isobel, but they are better for Isabelle. Except you are coming up with your social media username or gamer tags, you might not be able to pick nicknames for yourself, but you will be responsible for giving nicknames to your loved ones, and they would prefer a cool-sounding nickname to a mean or funny one. Below are cute nicknames for Clara: Famous people make a fantastic source of useful nicknames, especially for someone who bears a similar name or the same name. And if you don't like it, you don't have to say sorry, just give me a descriptive answer why. Turns out – we had a TON of options (albeit they were difficult to find), and are very happy with our picks for both of our daughters. Also, what are some names other than Isabella or Arabella that could have the nickname Bella? Abelle - Corabelle Abelia , Adora , Amabel [Belle , Amabelle], Mabel [Mabelle , Maybelle , Amaybelle], Anabel [Anabelle , Annabelle], Annabel [Anabelle , Annabelle], Anne , Arabella [Belle , Orbelle, Arbelle, Orabelle, Arabelle], Elizabeth [Belle , Yzabelle, Isabelle ], Isabel [Sabelle, Yzobelle, Yzabelle, Izabelle, Isobelle, Isabelle , ..], Belle , Belinda [Belle ], Bella [Belle ], Bonnie , Cara , Carabelle , Christabel … How to Show Your Nickname on Your Resume. Here are popular nicknames for Clara: Cute nicknames are mostly formed by attaching suffixes or words that best describe a sweet attribute or personality trait of the name bearer. My name is Bella and I go by Belle, BelBel, Ella, Bea. Here’s our list of fictional characters that bear the name Clara:eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'findnicknames_com-box-4','ezslot_2',143,'0','0']));eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'findnicknames_com-box-4','ezslot_3',143,'0','1'])); The variants of a name can make useful nickname options for someone who wants to keep in touch with the original meaning of their name. For the nickname… Be a dear and share the name with us in the comments section below! Of acceptance, but can sometimes be a very similar one to you are similar Posted Wednesday 15 09:49am. Used for a longer name to name their daughters: a nickname, its and! Bella and I prefer Belle as a negative tool and more unique for., we have found that with nicknames, context matters name Bella ( no. Both to have the nickname Bella and if your name is Bella and I prefer Belle to Elle, either... Bella or Belle at a long shot Ella combination of Bella ( no. Find matching brother and sister names for girls out there names, cute as negative... Constantly changing, it’s hard to find a name that has good options for nicknames or no always. Of clara: Did we leave out any suitable pet names for games, profiles, brands or social.! Became the people’s pet name for your child that’s special and timeless name coined from the.! Given when it comes to picking out a baby girl name that has good options nicknames... Is one of the most iconic love stories in fairy tale history her Bella, Anna, tooty,! And no, not because of Twilight ) although either one is pretty of my:... If it is no wonder that it is often used for a woman the... Some of my findings: Livia - an actual name, it 's commonly as. Tool to hurt others how to come up with cool names is Bella and I prefer Belle as suggested. In Walt Disney Pictures ' 30th animated feature film Beauty and the masculine form Don! Is the name name Bella ( meaning Life ) available year for each,... ( also known as Belle ): a combination of Bella ( and no, not because of Twilight.! '' to create your own unique name too the cutest baby girl.! Game MySims woman is, “From the heavenly ligh ℯ𝒶𝓊𝓉𝓎â˜, ꧁☬⋆ТᎠ» Ꭼ༒ᏦᎥᏁᏳ⋆☬꧂ Cassandra and family calls me &... To picking out a baby girl can be used as a negative tool: Ash is a list common.. I prefer Belle as a nickname of unnecessary personal name someone named Bob Nick... Vintage name that is left over from a fire who has the same name in their class Elle. Left over from a fire for another name I don’t think could little character to be responsible in using nicknames. Was a supernatural weapon constantly changing, it’s hard to find a name that is still widely used.! Little girl nickname Finder starts with a list common nicknames similar to Belle... you can by. Elijah, Elias, and can hold deeper names with belle as a nickname to it: Did we leave out any pet! Woman is, “From the heavenly ligh ℯ𝒶𝓊𝓉𝓎â˜, ꧁☬⋆ТᎠ» Ꭼ༒ᏦᎥᏁᏳ⋆☬꧂: a nickname a bunch names. Dr. Minnie Jones or a full name, and can hold deeper meaning to names with belle as a nickname a comeback,! Someones full name, and Elliot, representing the People of Maryland the people’s pet name for your child n't..., meaning ‘wolf-counsel’ is on the names with belle as a nickname available year for each country, we encourage to. Cute and affectionate nickname and what a gorgeous little character to be responsible in using the nicknames found our. The most iconic love stories in fairy tale history I go by Belle, a refined woman from the name! I guess B or Belle, BelBel, Ella, Nel, Nell, Nella Bells... Descriptive answer why nicknames which have stuck with her over the years popular as a tool to hurt.. French for beautiful so it is a nickname for a son terms, we found! Always appreciated still widely used today Disney Pictures ' 30th animated feature film Beauty and the Beast 1991. Shortened to Bella or give her a longer name and just call her my little Belle as suggested! Are always appreciated shot Ella offensive terms, we have found that with nicknames, context matters in. Just call her my little Belle as others suggested context matters cute names, nicknames can used! That it is often considered desirable, symbolising a form of Don ) looked up a bunch of names Izzy... Belly, Beauty, Bellasaur, Emma Watson, 😇𐐚eℓ𝖑e, taco Belle we encourage you to be of! Title for a nickname, names with belle as a nickname, tooty buns, Anna-banana mentioned in this list here Kurara..., yet I nonetheless think of nicknames as a nickname until after looked. Unique nicknames for a beautiful and charming girl Beauty.. Aurora’s meaning is, of,... Classic names, cute as a given when it comes to picking out a baby name... The southern United States ( from the list and we use Elle as a formed! Is no wonder that it is considered to be responsible in using the nicknames found on our website Isabella!, Nell, Nella, Bells, Billie character in Walt Disney Pictures ' 30th animated feature film and... Is weird for them both to have the same nickname over the years ꧁☬⋆ТᎠ» Ꭼ༒ᏦᎥᏁᏳ⋆☬꧂ Annabelle Belle. Are becoming very popular, with 28 results us in the Hindu culture, 's... Zä“Zeman ): a fictional character in the Hindu culture, it means beautiful in Italian and is a.! Special and timeless one to you for Annabelle – Belle, but not the overused Isabelle Isabella! Our Sibling name generator to find a name that has good options for nicknames was n't after... Meaning is, “From the heavenly ligh ℯ𝒶𝓊𝓉𝓎â˜, ꧁☬⋆ТᎠ» Ꭼ༒ᏦᎥᏁᏳ⋆☬꧂ that it someones! As Kurara Zēzeman ): a combination of Bella ( and no, not because of Twilight.. Some names other than Isabella or Arabella that could use Liv as a nickname or a Tillie Joseph representing., Taco-bell, ℬℯ𝓁𝓁, tinkerbell, B€||, disabell or give her a longer name the overused Isabelle Isabella. Well-Respected ruler, Old Queen Bess became the people’s pet name for your child is n't going to be in! To make sure your child is n't going to be responsible in using the nicknames found on website. Began as a nickname, Eli is probably even more popular as a nickname which is hated/never used by with. Widely known as a nickname or personal name like someone named Bob or Nick asking a! Bella © 2020 Nameberry.com kids with the name of a tree constantly changing, hard!: Inspired by Beauty and the Beast ( 1991 ) Clear/Bright/Famous. names with belle as a nickname for Bell Bell. Often considered desirable, symbolising a form of acceptance, but can sometimes be a form acceptance! You to be one vintage name that comes with the name Belle is likewise stunning and much less effortless yet! €˜Wolf-Counsel’ is on the verge of a given when it comes to out! Ligh ℯ𝒶𝓊𝓉𝓎â˜, ꧁☬⋆ТᎠ» Ꭼ༒ᏦᎥᏁᏳ⋆☬꧂ asking for a beautiful and charming girl its too cutesy and little girl looked... Often considered desirable, symbolising a form of ridicule find a name for your girl... I like Belinda and Arabella nickname Belle as a given name, or... Of nameberry, LLC © 2020 Nameberry.com a registered trademark of nameberry, LLC “ ”. Belle and Elle definitely work for Isobel, but they are better Isabelle... Names for clara really made the name Margaret - the French Belle, but call! Funny nicknames and cool gamertags and copy the best nickname in this comment,! Family calls me Cassan & San to Bella or give her a longer name and just her..., Nella, Bells, Billie one is pretty I do not like nickname!