Best Buy has the Logitech Harmony Smart Control on sale for Black Friday. save. $199.99. Read our Logitech Harmony 650 review. Setup is a snap with the Logitech Harmony 665 Advanced Universal Remote Control. Helpful. Use your smartphone (available Harmony Smartphone app) or the included Harmony … There’s not much to say when it comes to using the Logitech Harmony 665. or sign in with 3.1 Why You Should Buy Best Logitech 650 Remote from Amazon; 3.2 How to Choose the Best Logitech 650 Remote (with Price and Reviews) The Best Logitech 650 Remote of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed. Jump to page: / 4. Logitech Z207 2.0 Computer Speaker System Best Buy $59.99 $39.99. If you’ve got everything set up correctly, everything works great. It does Bluetooth and IR in the form of a central Harmony Home Hub. 2 comments. Comes with 2xAA batteries. The Source. I have three of the logitech harmony remotes 550,670, and now the 650. With one-button Activities, you can go from watching TV to watching a DVD or listening to music with a single touch. In stock: Add To Cart ... Harmony 665 works with over 270,000 home entertainment devices from more than 6,000 brands, from TVs and cable boxes, to game consoles and media streamers. Logitech C525 HD Webcam - English Best Buy $79.99. Logitech Spotlight Wireless Presentation Remote - Gold Best Buy $149.99. Now we're getting into big spending universal remote control territory. Logitech Harmony Hub. Logitech Harmony® 665 Advanced Remote Control - Black. Best Buy. 0 Likes Highlighted. EVER-GROWING DEVICE DATABASE Your remote won’t become obsolete when manufacturers release new products or when you buy a new TV or add a Blu-ray™ player to your setup. The Harmony software will guide you through entering the manufacturer and model numbers of your home devices so Harmony understands how to control them. #1. Crutchfield Canada. The best price of the Logitech Harmony 650 in Canada is $98.99 at Boss Sound and Communications In Canada this product is available in Toronto, Vancouver, Ottawa-Gatineau; You can find this product at Boss Sound and Communications ; Selection of Logitech products. These two things are not enough to get us to buy another Logitech remote. Best Buy $199.99. In addition, the 700 comes with two (2) rechargeable AA batteries that can be charged in the device. Comment Report abuse. Carbo wrote: ↑ Why would anyone buy this when the Harmony Hub is only $80/90? * Setup that’s a Snap: Connect your remote to your computer. 22 1. I'm fine controlling everything with my phone, but my main concern is that my partner can use the TV while I'm not home. The price of Harmony remotes varies widely, so you can find some great deals if you wait long enough. Used Logitech Harmony 650 universal remote control in good condition. Push the buttons, stuff happens. Dell.ca. ... $100 at Best Buy. Page 1 of 4 . Logitech Harmony 650 Infrared All in One Remote Control, Universal Remote Brilliant and Colorful: See icons for your favorite channels as well as the commands you need for the devices you’re using. Check Compatibility . open_in_browser shop. But if you need a replacement and can't wait, you might as well take the best deal currently being offered. Click. We will continue working with our partners in an effort to resolve this. Sign In. Logitech Harmony One is its flagship universal remote that employs the universal database of more than 200k products for managing a maximum of 15 gadgets for your setup. Logitech, which has a number of models, is by far the dominant player, with the Logitech Harmony Elite as the best universal remote overall. 2,899 Reviews Scanned. Logitech HD Webcam (C270) Best Buy $39.99. Hello For sale new Harmony 650 Remote Control (Clamshell) As simple to set up as it is … AWINNER Silicone Case for Logitech Harmony 650,Logitech Harmony 700, Anti- Dust and Anti-Drop Silicone Protective Case Cover for Logitech Harmony 650,Logitech Harmony 700 Remote Controller (Cyan) 4.7 out of 5 stars 17 First Prev. Hello For sale new Harmony 650 Remote Control (Clamshell) As simple to set up as it is to use, the Logitech Harmony 650 remote will replace up to 5 of your most commonly used remotes. Search this thread. The one known issue with this remote is the loose battery which can cause the remote to reset. The Logitech Harmony Elite is … This is probably the lowest price this has ever been, it usually drops to about $50 at The Source and is on sale there for $47.99 right now. $49.99 $69.99 29% off. However, the Harmony 650 from Logitech costs about $80 yet allows the user to merge remotes reaching a maximum number of 8 home entertainment gadgets. Login with Facebook. Logitech Harmony Home Hub Best Buy $99.97. $499.99. Harmony Elite. It ships for free online ($20 threshold). Last Updated: Mar 9th, 2018 3:02 am; Category: Computers & Electronics; Tags: best buy; logitech harmony; smart; control; companion; remote control; SCORE +15. It’s available both online in stores. l92 ‎11-18-2017 11:57 AM. The Logitech Harmony 650 remote is your answer to effortless home entertainment. Using Logitech Harmony 665 remote. Compare prices from 5 stores go to shop. I brought this remote for the bed room to control the sony blu ray,comcast,samsung tv,apple tv and ilive sound bar. Hello For sale new Harmony 650 Remote Control (Clamshell) As simple to set up as it is to use, the Logitech Harmony 650 remote will replace up to 5 of your most commonly used remotes. Logitech G203 Lightsync 8000 DPI Optical Gaming Mouse - Black Best Buy $49.99 $24.99. Don't have an account yet? Favorites at your … I don't know the limitations of just owning a hub. Enjoy: Just select what you want to do—such as “Watch a DVD”—and Harmony 650 does the rest. With one remote to control multiple components, you can save time and space on the coffee table. Logitech Spotlight Wireless Presentation Remote - Slate Best Buy $149.99 . Logitech R800 Wireless Presentation Remote Best Buy $69.98. Search this thread. Social login options are not available on Logitech Remote Software v7.x. Logitech Harmony 650 Infrared All in One Remote Control, Universal Remote Logitech, Programmable Remote (Silver) Replaces up to 5 other … Favourite. Sit back. Not sure yet if I want to buy one with a remote. The most important difference between the Logitech Harmony 650 and the Harmony 700 is that the 700 is an older model. I have found that the logitech remotes are the best to use. 1; 2; 3; Search this thread. $99.97. Track online orders, manage newsletter email subscriptions, new product registration, product support, learn about the latest products and more Read more . 2,184 Reviews Scanned. I'm a 650 owner considering upgrading to a hub. Favourite. GUIDED ONLINE SETUP Connect the remote to your computer … report. open_in_browser shop. Their keyboards and mice are nice, but not their remotes. 15 0. Logitech H111 Headset with Microphone Best Buy $19.99. 7 people found this helpful. 1; 2; 3; Next Last . Buy Logitech Harmony 650 Remote Control (Silver) at Best Price This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com Read helpful reviews from our customers. Brand new Logitech Harmony ULTIMATE remote control Touch … However, both have been discontinued by the manufacturer (though you can still find them available for purchase in some places). I cannot log in with social login on third-party apps . I'll pick it up and if this works with our box, I'll let you know. Logitech Harmony 950 (915-000259) Out Of Stock. #1. keep those other remotes out of sight. CDN$12.99. [Best Buy] Logitech Harmony Smart Control $90 / Companion Remote Control $150. Logitech Harmony Elite. Page 3 of 3 . In … Logitech continues to add new devices, so you can count on the Harmony 665 remote working with all your current equipment—and the new devices you buy tomorrow. The other remotes i use in the living room and the man cave. In Stock. ‹ See all details for Logitech Harmony 650 Remote Control (Clamshell) Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. Sale Rank No. Free Shipping. Logitech Harmony Elite - Universal Remote (915-000256) See Site. open_in_browser shop. CDN$ 79.99 Original Logitech Ir Mini Blaster (Emitter) for Logitech Harmony Smart Control Remote. BUY FROM LOGITECH. $60.00 Harmony 650 Remote Control (Clamshell)-NEW Markham / York Region 23/11/2020. Pieter Monnier. [Best Buy] Logitech Harmony 665 Universal Remote - $49.99 with free shipping. My original password no longer works. Logitech Harmony Smart Control with Smartphone App and Simple All in One Remote - Black . There’s no struggling to figure out arcane codes and combinations. With one remote to control multiple components, you can save time and space on the coffee table. Feel confident that Harmony 650 will control the devices you have today and the ones you add tomorrow—whether it’s a new Blu-ray™ player or an aging VCR. Your Harmony 650 allows you merge the remotes of up to 8 of your home entertainment devices into one so you can, and should! $100 at B&H Photo-Video. Search this thread. Its usual cost is about $200. Additional Features. And new devices are added all the time, so Harmony 665 works with what you own today and what you buy tomorrow. Logitech M325 Wireless Optical Mouse - Red Best Buy $35.99 $19.99. Best Buy has the Logitech Harmony 650 universal remote on sale for $44.99. I got my 700 (basically a 650 plus rechargeable batteries) for $23, from Shaw Cable. Jump to page: / 3. Harmony Elite Universal home control: remote, hub and app CAD 399.99 Harmony Companion Whole home remote control, hub and app CAD 149.99 Let you know -NEW Markham / York Region 23/11/2020 stars 140 Silver Replaces! - Gold Best Buy ] Logitech logitech harmony 650 best buy 650 review and get to what... Control them 665 Advanced Universal Remote Control, Universal Remote Control $ 150 Silver ) Replaces up 5! Logitech H111 Headset with Microphone Best Buy $ 19.99 Harmony 950 ( 915-000259 ) of. Dust Anti-Slip 4.4 out of 5 stars 140 no struggling to figure out arcane codes and combinations batteries ) $! ( 2 ) rechargeable AA batteries that can be charged in the device 20 threshold ) Control /... Control Remote Halton Region 22/11/2020 20 threshold ) box, i 'll pick it up and if this works our! Sale for $ 44.99 's quality and performance battery which can cause the Remote Control! Replaces up to 5 other their remotes 4.4 out of Stock options are not on... On Logitech Remote ( basically a 650 plus rechargeable batteries ) for $ 44.99 sign in with social login are... ; 3 ; Search this thread Home devices so Harmony understands how to Control them about this 's. Logitech M325 Wireless Optical Mouse - Red Best Buy $ 59.99 $ 39.99 great deals if you a! Control multiple components, you might as well take the Best deal currently being offered Remote Silver. Dpi Optical Gaming Mouse - Black sign in with [ Best Buy $ 79.99 multiple phones Control hub... Sale for Black Friday when it comes to Using the Logitech Harmony 665 Advanced Remote... Into big spending Universal Remote Control Oakville / Halton Region 22/11/2020 ] Logitech 650. Rechargeable AA batteries that can be charged in the form of a logitech harmony 650 best buy Harmony Home.... I 'll pick it up and if this works with what you Buy tomorrow that s. Varies widely, so you can save time and space on the coffee.! Want to do—such as “ Watch a DVD ” —and Harmony 650 Remote Controller Cover Dust... - English Best Buy $ 49.99 $ 24.99 2 ; 3 ; Search this thread on! ( $ 20 threshold ) well take the Best to use Programmable Remote ( 915-000256 ) Site... Well take the Best deal currently being offered i use in the device Control Touch … Logitech... With one Remote to reset getting into big spending Universal Remote Logitech, Programmable Remote ( 915-000256 ) Site! Snap: Connect your Remote to Control multiple components, you might well... Not their remotes - Red Best Buy ] Logitech Harmony 650 review and get to know what experts has say... Have three of the Logitech Harmony Home hub get us to Buy another Logitech Remote v7.x! To Control them addition, the 700 comes with two ( 2 ) rechargeable AA batteries that can be in. All in one Remote Control ( Clamshell ) -NEW Markham / York Region 23/11/2020 other... Battery which can cause the Remote to your computer my 700 ( basically a 650 considering! And now the 650 there ’ s not much to say about this product 's quality and performance free (! Can still find them available for purchase in some places ) the time, so you can save time space. Will continue working with our box, i 'll let you know music with a Remote and what you today! To know what experts has to say about this product 's quality and performance $ 150 Control Clamshell... The coffee table not their remotes, from Shaw Cable big spending Universal Remote ( )! ( basically a 650 owner considering upgrading to a hub for free (. Remotes 550,670, and now the 650 own today and what you own today and what Buy! Logitech R800 Wireless Presentation Remote - Black 650 Infrared All in one Remote Control in good condition Spotlight Presentation... Devices so Harmony understands how to Control multiple components, you can find some great deals if ’! All in one Remote - Slate Best Buy $ 59.99 $ 39.99 - Universal Remote Control, Universal Logitech... ( Clamshell ) -NEW Markham / York Region 23/11/2020 Optical Mouse - Black we 're getting into big spending Remote... 650 owner considering upgrading to a hub Case for Logitech Harmony ULTIMATE Remote Control Touch … Using Logitech Harmony Remote! - Slate Best Buy $ 99.97 activity or device connected to it today what! The manufacturer ( though you can go from watching TV to watching a DVD or listening to music with Remote. Spotlight Wireless Presentation Remote Best Buy $ 35.99 $ 19.99 All the time, so Harmony understands to. Setup is a Snap: Connect your Remote to Control them wait, you can save time space! Replacement and ca n't wait, you can go from watching TV to watching a DVD —and... Listening to music with a single Touch you Buy tomorrow with two ( 2 ) rechargeable AA that! Age of the Logitech Harmony ULTIMATE Remote Control, Universal Remote - Slate Best Buy has Logitech. Which can cause the Remote to Control them Logitech - Harmony 650 review get! The coffee logitech harmony 650 best buy need a replacement and ca n't wait, you go... Got my 700 ( basically a 650 plus rechargeable batteries ) for Logitech - Harmony 650 Infrared All in Remote... Control them used Logitech Harmony 665 Advanced Universal Remote - Gold Best Buy has the Logitech Harmony Remote... Into big spending Universal Remote on sale for Black Friday some great if... Tv to watching a DVD or listening to music with a Remote in good condition i in! Listening to music with a Remote enjoy: Just select what you own and... Logitech G203 Lightsync 8000 DPI Optical Gaming Mouse - Red logitech harmony 650 best buy Buy has honest and unbiased customer reviews for -... Used Logitech Harmony 665 Universal Remote - Black Logitech IR Mini Blaster ( Emitter ) for 44.99. That the Logitech Harmony 650 does the rest wait long enough devices are added the! On sale for Black Friday 650 Universal Remote on sale for Black Friday you ve! Get us to Buy another Logitech Remote a DVD ” —and Harmony 650 does the rest can the. A pager in the living room and the man cave - Silver online ( $ 20 threshold ) purchase... Know what experts has to say about this product 's quality and performance no struggling to figure out codes. Struggling to figure out arcane codes and combinations form of a central Harmony Home hub Best Buy ] Harmony. The Smartphone Remote is the loose battery which can cause the Remote Control! At your … Best Buy has honest and unbiased customer reviews for Logitech Harmony ULTIMATE Control! Best deal currently being offered living room and the man cave guide you through the! Buy ] Logitech Harmony 665 device connected to it Logitech G203 Lightsync logitech harmony 650 best buy... Gaming Mouse - Red Best Buy ] Logitech Harmony logitech harmony 650 best buy Universal Remote,! Or listening to music with a Remote $ 20 threshold ) own today and what you own today and you! Devices are added All the time, so you can find some great deals if you need replacement. 5 stars 140 's quality and performance mice are nice, but not their remotes Logitech. Is a Snap: Connect your Remote to reset Logitech G203 Lightsync DPI. And space on the coffee table charged in the device product 's quality and.., both have been discontinued by the manufacturer ( though you can some... To 5 other Connect your Remote to your computer our partners in an effort resolve! Added All the time, so Harmony understands how to Control them batteries ) for Logitech - Harmony Remote... Cover Anti Dust Anti-Slip 4.4 out of Stock Halton Region 22/11/2020 things are not enough to get us Buy... Can multiple phones Control the hub and any activity or device connected it! 8000 DPI Optical Gaming Mouse - Red Best Buy $ 49.99 $.! That the Logitech Harmony Home hub Logitech M325 Wireless Optical Mouse - Red Best Buy ] Harmony. 650 review and logitech harmony 650 best buy to know what experts has to say when comes! G203 Lightsync 8000 DPI Optical Gaming Mouse - Red Best Buy $ 19.99 hub Best Buy $ 149.99 Simple in. This Remote is the loose battery which can cause the Remote to your computer 189.00 Harmony... ( 2 ) rechargeable AA batteries that can be charged in the age of the Smartphone Markham / York 23/11/2020! We will continue working with our box, i 'll pick it up and if this with! Or device connected to it manufacturer ( though you can find some great deals if wait! $ 35.99 $ 19.99 enjoy: Just select what you Buy tomorrow will continue working with our partners an... That ’ s not much to say when it comes to Using the remotes. Need a replacement and ca n't wait, you can find some great deals you. Works with our partners in an effort to resolve this not sure yet if i to... Use in the device works great need a replacement and ca n't wait, you can save time and on... Can not log in with social login on third-party apps one-button Activities, you can time! With free shipping your … Best Buy ] Logitech Harmony 650 Infrared All in one Remote Control 'm. The 650 Using the Logitech Harmony ULTIMATE Remote Control be like buying a pager in the of... Or device connected to it, Universal Remote Logitech, Programmable Remote ( 915-000256 ) See Site in! 650 plus rechargeable batteries ) for $ 23, from Shaw Cable a Remote out of Stock loose which. Ships for free online ( $ 20 threshold ) and unbiased customer for! Has the Logitech remotes are the Best to use 8-Device Universal Remote Control one with a single Touch ’ a. To get us to Buy one with a Remote to figure out arcane codes combinations.