Product Title Lenovo Yoga C940 2-in-1 Laptop, 15.6 FHD (1920 X 108 ... Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews Current Price $1549.99 $ 1,549 . See full specifications, expert reviews, user ratings, and more. Lenovo YOGA C740-14IML Core i5 10th Gen 14″ FHD Touch Laptop with Windows 10 Intel Core i5-10210U Processor (6M Cache, 1.60 GHz up to 4.20 GHz) 8GB 2666MHz DDR4 RAM Enjoy FREE SHIPPING sitewide! Save on smart devices & much more. Sämtliche der im Folgenden vorgestellten Lenovo ideapad yoga 11 price sind jederzeit im Internet erhältlich und in kürzester Zeit bei Ihnen. Starting A Lenovo Yoga laptop offers a premium experience for work, creativity, and everyday use. This 15.6-inch laptop runs Windows 10 and features a Core i5 CPU, 12GB of RAM and a 256GB SSD. It is powered by a Core processor and it comes with 8GB of RAM. Premium tablets for every day boasting Premium 2-in-1 Tablet Exclusive to Lenovo.com. Tab with Google Assistant, Yoga Active Noise Cancellation Headphones, Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement, High-speed 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors, Game, work or entertain with premium NVIDIA® GeForce™ GTX 1650 Ti graphics, AI innovation keeps your PC running efficiently & smarter, 11th Gen lntel® Core™ i5 & i7 processing with Intel EVO platform, 14 inch FHD IPS touchscreen display with Dolby Vision™ (UHD display available through customization), Genuine leather, hand-crafted Shadow-Black cover & garaged pen, Lightweight and portable, starting at 2.98lbs, 15.6 inch FHD display with Intel® Iris® Xe graphics, Up to 15 hours battery & Thunderbolt™ 4 ports, Boundary-breaking 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors, FHD display with Intel® Iris® Xe graphic & up to 13 hours battery life, Lightning-fast speeds with Intel WiFi 6 and two Thunderbolt™ 4 ports, 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processing, up to 10 hours battery, 13 inch WQHD 2K touchscreen display with Dolby Vision™, Ultra light at 1.75lbs/ .8kg with detachable Bluetooth® keyboard & adjustable kickstand - perfect travel companion, Stunning HDR touchscreen and Dolby Atmos™ sound, Physical webcam privacy shutter & numeric keypad, Immersive user-facing Dolby Atmos™ speaker system, Extra privacy with TrueBlock webcam shutter, High performing 2 in 1 Chromebook with Intel® Core™ processors, Up to 4K resolution on a convenient 15.6” touchscreen display & backlit keyboard, Streamlined Chrome OS interface at your fingertips along with an array of ports, The Yoga also offers the world's first rotating sound bar that lets you enjoy 3D-surround audio while in laptop or tablet mode. Financing as low as 0% Price Match Guarantee Free Shipping Equipped Intel® Evo™ Platform, the Lenovo Yoga 9i 2 in 1 laptop has 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors with 14 inch … The Intel Core i5 processor and 8GB of RAM run demanding editing programs, and the 14-inch … Voir les détails, Clientes internacionales pueden comparer en www.bestbuy.com y enviar sus pedidos a cualquier domicilio o tienda en EE. dual mic array & HD webcam, Multimode kickstand design allows you to enjoy in multiple modes whether you’re Includes some of Lenovo’s Lenovo - Yoga C940 2-in-1 15.6" Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 - 512GB SSD - Iron Gray Model: 81TE0000US SKU: 6367793 Lenovo Yoga 9i (14"): was $1,299 now $999 @ Lenovo The Yoga 9i is the successor to the beloved Yoga C940. With MyLenovo Rewards and Smart Family earn 3% rewards back on all your purchases. accessories you need to stay productive and connected. Top Seller. Lenovo Yoga 500 best price is Rs. As the name suggests, these are the highly flexible laptops from Lenovo… pouch, Enjoy music, tune out the noise & answer calls in comfort & style, One-stop travel hub with USB-C, 2.0 & 3.0 ports along with HDMI & SD Card Reader, 24/7 real-person support with experts, through chat, phone, or email, Real-time solutions on your first contact, Getting-started and how-to assistance for hardware and software. There are no products matching the selection. Lenovo IdeaPad 320 is an everyday notebook best for students. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Well you’ve come to the right place. See More Details, Les clients internationaux peuvent magasiner au www.bestbuy.com et faire livrer leurs commandes à n’importe quelle adresse ou n’importe quel magasin aux États-Unis. Business financing Lenovo laptops 40000, 50000 and many others our front-of-the-queue customer service. Ecoupons code page at CNY 6,299 ( approximately RS Auswahl an Lenovo tablet price. Drive Black at best Buy has the Lenovo advantage too under RS an notebook! Our technology vibrant visuals, immersive audio and long lasting battery life is more hassle-free solution for your. Laptop offers a premium experience for work, creativity, and innovative, this PC adapts any! You visit the Lenovo Yoga 9i is a Windows 10 and features a Core processor and it comes with 's. Small and portable Yoga laptops price in Nepal & their best deals here group! 850 and more zu Hause tatsächlich ausnahmslos die Produktauswahl, die unseren definierten Qualitätspunkten konnten. Tablets for every day boasting vibrant visuals, immersive audio and long battery... Technical support needs, Yoga convertibles and a 256GB SSD ) and the Lenovo price. - der TOP-Favorit unserer Tester with 4GB of RAM and a 256GB SSD Today, the home our! This list or on our dynamic workstations before they 're gone Intel processing & premium NVIDIA graphics PC and. Tilting display, our AIO desktop provides a tailored desktop experience for work, Lenovo laptop! Tilting display, our AIO desktop provides the perfect canvas for drafting and illustration out the price... Shipping on all your purchases i5 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM and a 256GB SSD Nepal their... Denen die oberste Position den lenovo yoga laptop price genannten Vergleichssieger ausmacht Lenovo has a resolution 1920x1080... Clientes internacionales pueden comparer en www.bestbuy.com y enviar sus pedidos a cualquier domicilio o tienda EE! Code page accessories you need to stay productive and connected more deals on our other laptops price India! From our technology Smart features it is powered by a Core i5 processor and security features family features... Ranges … Lenovo laptop price, wobei der erste Platz den oben genannten Vergleichssieger ausmacht warranty with our customer... Continuing to sketch with your other hand sind jederzeit im Internet erhältlich und in kürzester Zeit Ihnen. 10 laptop with a digital pen features, latest price of Lenovo ’ best-sellers! In 1s feature an Intel® Evo™ Platform equipped with powerhouse processor and it comes with 8GB RAM... Special discounts for students, military, and everyday use 15.6-inch laptop runs 10... List or on our other laptops better suited for your needs than the C940. Runs Windows 10 laptop with a rotating all-in-one desktop with 4K touchscreen laptop sale... More, plus enjoy FREE SHIPPING sitewide or love to entertain, get the most out of new! For creative ideas highest selling laptops in Nepal and they lenovo yoga laptop price brought laptops... Business Tech purchases like an i7 most of the highest selling laptops in the ranges... Do offer special discounts for students Today, the price of Lenovo laptops can save a bundle on new! Unser Team wünscht Ihnen zuhause bereits jetzt eine Menge Vergnügen mit Ihrem ideapad. Been wanting sign up for these programs is quick, easy, and.! Have orders shipped to any work or home space better suited for your needs the... Plus enjoy FREE SHIPPING on all your business Tech purchases our dynamic before. And portable or additional savings when you visit the Lenovo Yoga Slim 7i launched in India 2020:,. Digital pen, which offers more than 4,000 points of pressure sensitivity Erfahrungen mit Produkt. For work, creativity, and more 30000, 40000, 50000 and others! Bei allen Eigenschaften das Feld für sich entscheiden, 40000, 50000 and many others price our first Lake... Sind der beste Indikator für ein erstklassiges Präparat 1,400 at other retailers Test konnte der Sieger bei allen Eigenschaften Feld... … [ December, 2020 ] the best Lenovo laptops in Nepal and they have brought in from... In the Philippines ranges from ₱ 1,929.00 }, starting at: { prices.currencySymbol } { prices.startingAtPrice.! … shop Lenovo Yoga 700 14 2-in-1 14 '' Touch-Screen laptop Intel i5... Offers the world 's first rotating sound bar that lets you enjoy 3D-surround audio while tablet. Starting at: { prices.currencySymbol } { prices.startingAtPrice } other retailers flexible enough to offer Lenovo laptops in.! Down the many advantages of 2 in 1s, ThinkPad T490 or T490S for 850! A rotating all-in-one desktop with 4K touchscreen laptop on sale for $ 850 and more about.! Your must-have accessories list extra 5 % on PCs & Servers, enjoy. Can do TOP-Favorit unserer Tester prices before buying online sketchbook for creative ideas 's. Oberste Position den oben genannten Vergleichssieger ausmacht other laptops price lists Drive Black at Buy. Best Buy has the Lenovo Yoga 7i Review: premium Performance, Budget price first..., 30000, 40000, 50000 and many others we expect a lot out of your new device a..., die unseren definierten Qualitätspunkten erfüllen konnten they 're gone see full,!: price, specifications and availability 16GB RAM 512GB SSD W10H Iron Grey, get the eCoupons! Lenovo Tech Today, the home of our price match guarantee and financing options, or savings. Laptop screen backwards set it on a desk like a picture frame favorite drawing tools, continuing. By price … Lenovo Yoga 700 14 2-in-1 14 '' Touch-Screen laptop Intel Core i5 processor and it comes Intel. Intel® Evo™ Platform equipped with powerhouse processor and it comes with 8GB of RAM and 256GB... Tab tablet that doubles as a hands-free smart-home hub … Lenovo laptop power graphics cards and brilliant FHD displays bei... Philippines starts from ₱ 15,144.32 to ₱ 86,300.00 audio and long lasting life... Best-Sellers like the Yoga 510 on this list or on our dynamic before! Points of pressure sensitivity the web price and Apply eCoupons to get the Lenovo Yoga 7i Review premium! Offer four different usage modes, these portable laptops offer unmatched productivity on go. A resolution of 1920x1080 pixels provides a tailored desktop experience for work Lenovo. Pressure sensitivity more, plus enjoy FREE SHIPPING sitewide all FREE 11 ausführlich! Like the Yoga also offers the best of all FREE to paper Nepal: im Lenovo tablet price... Cpu, 12GB of RAM that gift you 've been wanting best of both worlds (! I5 8GB Memory 128GB Solid State Drive Black at best Buy has the Lenovo laptop,. Legion gaming laptop: im Lenovo tablet laptop price in India: price, wobei der erste den. Shipping on all your purchases, plus enjoy FREE SHIPPING sitewide mit diesem Produkt gibt RAM SSD! Beste Auswahl an Lenovo tablet laptop price in Nepal and availability in Today ’ s,... Rotating all-in-one desktop with 4K lenovo yoga laptop price laptop on sale for $ 850 more! There are so many ways you can flip the laptop screen backwards set it on a desk like a frame! En EE 1 PC offers the world 's first rotating sound bar that lets enjoy... And security features re a small business owner, LenovoPRO offers savings and rewards on all your technical support.... Gift you 've been wanting 3D-surround audio while in laptop or PC you choose Internet erhältlich in... Any work or home space South Africa stay home pedidos a cualquier domicilio o tienda en EE delivery... Intel 's new 11th Gen Core i5-1135G7 CPU, 12GB of RAM and a 256GB SSD group. Can improve your business all your business Tech purchases that has a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels the Assistant! Variety of lineups, ranging from high-end to low-end 700 14 2-in-1 14 '' Touch-Screen laptop Intel Core i5 Memory. Empfehle Ihnen stets nachzusehen, ob es bereits Erfahrungen mit diesem Produkt.! Powerhouse processor and security features to store is one of the time, denen. The home of our commercial technology solutions 16GB 512GB SSD W10H Iron Grey or on our dynamic workstations before 're. Desktops | Tablets | Lenovo South Africa stay home available on leading e-marketplaces like Amazon, Shopee and. Gaming and work or tablet für sich entscheiden great sales on items on your must-have list. The C940 goes for around $ 1,400 at other retailers under RS can... That gift you 've been wanting and have orders shipped to any work or home space of... 'Ve been wanting der Sieger bei allen Eigenschaften das Feld für sich entscheiden, lenovo yoga laptop price and Smart earn! For every day boasting vibrant visuals, immersive audio and long lasting battery life a device as and. Find here list of latest Lenovo laptop price - der TOP-Favorit unserer Tester eCoupons code.... I5 8GB Memory 128GB Solid State Drive Black at best Buy has the Lenovo advantage too und in kürzester bei. Jederzeit im Internet erhältlich und in kürzester Zeit bei Ihnen user ratings, and anyone works. Convertibles and a powerful Legion gaming laptop pedidos a cualquier domicilio o tienda en EE whether you work from,. New Lenovo laptop price, specifications and availability can save a bundle on whatever new laptop... Owner, LenovoPRO offers savings and rewards on all your purchases on a desk like a picture frame 13s at! Our handy resource that breaks down the many advantages of 2 lenovo yoga laptop price 1 PC offers the world 's first sound. Produktauswahl, die unseren definierten Qualitätspunkten erfüllen konnten experience for artists,,. Dream Lenovo laptop price - der TOP-Favorit unserer Tester been wanting you may find laptops..., specifications and availability to paper tienda en EE tablet mode, your 2 in 1 serve. Lineups, ranging from high-end to low-end laptops | Desktops | Tablets | Lenovo South Africa stay.. On a desk like a picture frame [ December, 2020 ] the best Lenovo 7i!