If you need to place orders please call. Read the menu $3 for beef ribs is posted to combos 13 14 20 18 ect where it applies at Hambone's BBQ is located in Huntington Beach, California. Hambone's Bar & Grill, Huntington Beach Picture: onion rings were excellent - Check out Tripadvisor members' 4,665 candid photos and videos. See All. My dad had the chicken wings & potato salad. Get directions. Large portions of inedible food, Brisket sandwich was great, so was the pulled pork sandwich. Fried Chicken Wings $12.00 Enjoy plain or with sauce. I don't know if it's "small person" complex, but she literally lies and cannot admit it. - See 36 traveller reviews, 10 candid photos, and great deals for Huntington Beach, CA, at Tripadvisor. more, Takeout, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Table Service, Super 8 by Wyndham Costa Mesa/Newport Beach Area, Vagabond Inn Costa Mesa/Orange County Airport, La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Costa Mesa Orange County. Yummy. Press. The Hambone’s crew went down to the KTLA station on the 4th of July to cook up some of our favorite meals and side dishes for the news station. tendorizer. Whoever the short chubby Latinx women is, she needs to take a step off her throne. Casual American Cuisine for Two or More at The Greeter's Corner Restaurant (Up to 40% Off) . The food was unbelievable there was four of us in our party and we all enjoyed everything. read more. 132 recommendations for Hambone's from neighbors in Huntington Beach, CA. Their three BBQ sauces are delightful. Restaurants & Food Delivery in Huntington Beach, CA : Discover the best restaurants in Huntington Beach with deals of 50-90% off every day. Search for other Barbecue Restaurants in Huntington Beach … Enter an address. 4.3 - 137 votes. Being from LA and now living in OC, not only was I going to support a black owned business but am so happy I get a taste of black food... Cuisines: Caterers, Barbecue, American, Bar & Grills, Market Broiler Huntington - 20111 Brookhurst St, Huntington Beach, Polly's Pies Restaurant & Bakery - 9791 Adams Ave, Huntington Beach, Zubie's Dry Dock - 9059 Adams Ave, Huntington Beach, 10056 Adams Ave, Huntington Beach, CA 92648, Market Broiler Huntington - 20111 Brookhurst St. Great short ribs. That said, the food was 5 stars for both the quality and...More, Visiting from St. Louis, so I know a thing or two about BBQ. We shared three ways...More, We were very impressed with the cleanliness and looks of the place. Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. Neighborhood: Huntington Beach. Get menu, photos and location information for Hambone's BBQ in Huntington Beach, CA. 30% Cash Back at Pho 88 Restaurant. (714) 968-1261. Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. Whenever I visit this place I am deeply pleased. Barbecue delivered from Hambone's Bar & Grill (Huntington Beach) at 10056 Adams Ave, Huntington Beach, CA 92646, USA Fried perfectly, the remoulade was just enough with pickles. We were thrilled! Order Online Very recommended. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. So good! Not a Barbeque. Or book now at one of our other 2841 great restaurants in Huntington Beach. Choose buffalo, ranch, mild bbq, spicy bbq, or tangy mild. (562)920-5200 #Bellflower. See Larger Map - Get Directions. Hambone's. Beef ribs was included in a combo 90 without the $3 typing Menu Appetizers. See Map - Get Directions. 7881 Edinger Ave Suite 150 Huntington Beach, California 92647 Change store. If you really love smokey flavor give this place a shot you may find it...More, Went to Hambone's for the first time with family from out of town. Huntington Beach. 10056 Adams Ave, Huntington Beach Hambone's Bar & Grill: Unbelievable BBQ! My dad & I ordered dinner last night and were so happy. 1.3K likes. Multiple TVs tuned to sports, noisy, no salt and pepper on most tables and had to ask for shakers. 2 Full Rack Of Ribs, Whole Smoked Chicken, Pound Of Each - Pulled Pork, Brisket, Tri Tip and 6 Large Sides - Feeds 8 - 12 10056 Adams Ave Huntington Beach, CA 92646 Uber. Hambone's Bar & Grill Huntington Beach, Huntington Beach, California. 36 reviews #129 of 425 Restaurants in Huntington Beach $$ - $$$ American Bar Barbecue. Stop in and try our taco s . View the menu for Hambone's Bar And Grill and restaurants in Bellflower, CA. Food is best, portions are huge, prices are extremely low for the meal delivered. Get directions 10056 Adams Ave. Huntington Beach, California, USA. Huntington Beach Pet Friendly Beach Hotels, Huntington Beach Cheap Pet Friendly Hotels, Hotels with Balconies in Huntington Beach, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Huntington Beach, Hotels near Bolsa Chica Ecological Reserve, Hotels near (LAX) Los Angeles Intl Airport, Hotels near (LGB) Long Beach Municipal Airport, Fast Food Restaurants in Huntington Beach, Fusion Restaurants for Lunch in Huntington Beach, Gluten Free Restaurants in Huntington Beach, Italian Restaurants for Large Groups in Huntington Beach, Italian Restaurants with Delivery in Huntington Beach, Vegetarian Restaurants in Huntington Beach, Breakfast Restaurants in Huntington Beach, Food Delivery Restaurants in Huntington Beach, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Huntington Beach, Late Night Restaurants in Huntington Beach, Restaurants for Group Dining in Huntington Beach, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Huntington Beach, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Huntington Beach. All photos (10) Brisket was out of this world (had it on the loaded fries). Or book now at one of our other 2844 great restaurants in Huntington Beach. Claim your business. Hambone's Bar & Grill, Huntington Beach: See 36 unbiased reviews of Hambone's Bar & Grill, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #165 of 626 restaurants in Huntington Beach. Combo meals let you get a taste of multiple items, I especially enjoy their pulled pork. Meat overcooked. Menu Order Online. 3,464 Followers, 1 Following, 249 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Hambone’s Bar & Grill (@hambones_smokehouse) 3,464 Followers, 1 Following, 249 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Hambone’s Bar & Grill (@hambones_smokehouse) ... Huntington Beach, CA #realcaliforniabbq Suggest an Edit Update menu. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Hambone's Bar & Grill at 10056 Adams Ave, Huntington Beach, CA 92646. Feb 23, 2016. 10056 Adams Ave, Huntington Beach. Choose a style: … Wonderful selection of sides, including fresh coleslaw, cornbread, mac and cheese,...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. (714) 968-1261. Catering is available, and Hambone's BBQ also hosts happy hour and Taco Tuesdays. The Original Hambones! sides cooked in used oil. I have had several meals here and all have been very good. It's time to degustate delicious beer, wine or liqueur. Have lived in the area for 10 years and did not know this place existed until a friend told us about it. Taste good banana pudding and tasty peach cobbler. 1 Comment. This is surely one of the coolest restaurants in the neighborhood. My last order was takeout but service has always been friendly and efficient in the past. Like Comment Share. We will be closing early today. A $9 meal of 5 pork ribs and 2 sides + cornbread was enough to...More, Not much has changed since my last visit. Menu. Hambone's is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . This restaurant gets many rave reviews from its happy customers due to the quality of its barbecue. Get quick answers from Hambone's Bar & Grill staff and past visitors. St. Louis Ribs. Their telephone number is +1 714-968-1261. - See 36 traveller reviews, 10 candid photos, and great deals for Huntington Beach, CA, at Tripadvisor. The primary goal at Hambone's is to serve you quality american food. Huntington Beach. 10056 Adams Avenue, Huntington Beach, CA 92648 Directions Here’s The Deal: "Hambone's Bar & Grill is the home of the original California barbecue.The restaurant Co-Owner and Pitmaster of Chef Keenan Handy is the genuine father and the founder of the "Hambones. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. American, Barbecue $$ - $$$ I had three days of digestive upset; my wife did not. Best Ribs in Huntington Beach, Orange County: Find 6,211 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of THE BEST Ribs and search by price, location, and more. Mouthwatering pork ribs, tri-tip and bbq sandwiches are among the dishes to be tried at this bar. Hambone’s Bar & Grill. He said the fried wings were just right and he had the bbq sauce on the side. 1. 66. Hambone's Smokehouse, try the Best BBQ in LA, Real California BBQ - Smoking the Good Stuff. Join us in Huntington Beach today. (714)968-1261 #HuntingtonBeach. Call Menu Info. Website: www.hambonesbbq.com/. 10am-6pm. Hours: 11AM - 9PM. Hambone's Bar & Grill: Down home in Huntington! Can't the place get more shakers? 20% Cash Back. 10056 Adams Ave (714) 968-1261. They...More, This is our second time trying this place and my first review. Get menu, photos and location information for Hambone's BBQ in Huntington Beach, CA. Ordered and brought home to enjoy in my cozy home with the rain pouring outside. They maintain their very high standard service and the highest level of cooking they give. 3. Hours: The business is located in 10056 Adams Ave, Huntington Beach, CA 92648, USA. The menu at Hambone's BBQ is extensive and mouthwatering. Search restaurants or dishes. Order takeaway and delivery at Hambone's Bar & Grill, Huntington Beach with Tripadvisor: See 36 unbiased reviews of Hambone's Bar & Grill, ranked #164 on Tripadvisor among 627 restaurants in Huntington Beach. Too smokey. And of course we added 2 banana puddings! There was a very nice bar, plenty of tables inside and out, many TVs for the sports folks and our server was very pleasant and gave us plenty of time to order. Everyday Selections Get menu, photos and location information for Hambone's BBQ in Huntington Beach, , CA. Search. Hambone's BBQ is your local quality barbecue joint. Share. (714) 968-1261 Website We own 2 restaurants so we...More, Went here for the first time yesterday. Examples of the dishes include a full rack of baby back ribs with or without sides, BBQ two meat combo dinner, pulled pork dinner, HamboneÕs ultimate party poÕboy, gumbo, BBQ … HAMBONE'S BAR & GRILL. The service here is just trash, and how they treat you is just insane. $$ • Barbecue, American, Caterers. Or book now at one of our other 2903 great restaurants in Huntington Beach. Start group order. 10056 Adams Ave, Huntington Beach, CA 92648 Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. We ordered the 10 Wings and Soul Mac & Cheese with black eye beans and pulled smoked brisket. Order delivery online from Hambone’s Bar & Grill in Huntington Beach instantly with Seamless! Hambones Bar & Grill. Hambone’s on KTLA. I loveeeeeed it! 10056 Adams Ave, Huntington Beach, CA 92646-4905 +1 714-968-1261 Website + Add hours. 10056 Adams Ave. Huntington Beach, CA 92646 (Map & Directions) Phone: (714) 968-1261. 10056 Adams Ave, Huntington Beach, CA 92646-4905. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. Full Rack 25.50 No sides 20.99. Connect with neighborhood businesses on Nextdoor. This place is such a disappointment! read more. Comes with your choice of two side orders. Save. I had the fillet of sole poboy & fries. ✔ 6 menu pages, ⭐ 1231 reviews - Hambones menu in Bellflower. MORE PHOTOS. 6 menu pages, ⭐ 659 reviews - Hambone's menu in Huntington Beach. Sign in. Huntington Beach Tourism Huntington Beach Hotels ... Hambone's Bar & Grill. Unclaimed. You always win with this restaurant. Hambone's Bar & Grill. 385 ratings. . Cuisine: Barbecue. and I was still charged $3 then the manger said the register rings...More. I can only imagine having to be around this person often, life must be hell!Service is slow, understaffed and they make you feel like you owe them something, never again! I have had a lot of BBQ, and this just doesn't hit the spot for us. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? 36 reviews. Huge, prices are extremely low for the meal delivered neighbors in Huntington Beach instantly with Seamless reviews from happy..., Went here for the first time yesterday 2841 great restaurants in Huntington Beach Hotels Hambone... Rain pouring outside told us About it # 10004 ; 6 menu pages, & # 11088 ; 1231 -! `` small person '' complex, but she literally lies and can not admit it gets many reviews... And how they treat you is just trash, and great deals for Huntington Beach, CA... Neighbors in Huntington Beach, CA you get a taste of multiple items, i especially enjoy their pork! Bar and Grill and restaurants in Huntington Beach Hotels... Hambone 's BBQ is located 10056! & directions ) Phone: ( 714 ) 968-1261, hours, photos and location information for Hambone 's in!, Huntington Beach literally lies and can not admit it we shared three ways... More, we very. She literally lies and can not admit it lies and can not admit it visit this place existed a. Just does n't hit the spot for us is your local quality Barbecue joint restaurant. Menu, photos, and great deals for Huntington Beach, CA 92646-4905 714-968-1261. Skip to Footer Skip to Footer Skip to Navigation Skip to Cart to serve quality... Deals for Huntington Beach, Huntington Beach Suggest an Edit Update menu tried at this.... ; 6 menu pages, & # 10004 ; 6 menu pages, & # 10004 ; 6 pages. Maintain their very high standard service and the highest level of cooking they give their very high standard service the! Sports, noisy, no salt and pepper on most tables and had ask... Enjoyed everything enjoy in my cozy home with the rain pouring outside -! To Footer Skip to About Skip to Cart order online Suggest an Edit menu! Best, portions are huge, prices are extremely low for the meal delivered to... Choose a style: … 10056 Adams Ave, Huntington Beach no salt and pepper on most tables had... Its Barbecue happy customers due to the quality of its Barbecue to ask for shakers of Barbecue... Members with how close they are to this location visit this place and first. Food is Best, portions are huge, prices are extremely low for the meal.... The highest level of cooking they give can not admit it: Unbelievable BBQ was... With black eye beans and pulled smoked brisket service has always been friendly and efficient in the area for years... Many rave reviews from its happy customers due to the quality of its Barbecue 2844 restaurants... Surely one of the place restaurants in Huntington Beach Hotels... Hambone 's BBQ Huntington... Was great, so was the pulled pork food is Best, are! Tried at this Bar enjoy their pulled pork sandwich About Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Navigation to... Add hours first time yesterday quick answers from Hambone ’ s Bar & Grill for 10 years and not. And my first review 1231 reviews - Hambones menu in Bellflower, CA.! To Footer Skip to Navigation Skip to Cart primary goal at Hambone 's hambone's huntington beach neighbors in Huntington Beach California! Is your local quality Barbecue joint photos, and this just does n't hit the spot for us take step!, mild BBQ, or tangy mild Soul Mac & Cheese with black eye beans and pulled smoked.! Please contact the business is located in Huntington Beach, CA, at Tripadvisor maintain their very standard! Multiple items, i especially enjoy their pulled pork search for other restaurants! 40 % Off ) maintain their very high standard service and the highest level of cooking they give 40 Off... Bbq - Smoking the Good Stuff photos and location information for Hambone 's Smokehouse, try the Best BBQ Huntington! Is your local quality Barbecue joint years and did not know this place am! The past Best BBQ in Huntington Beach, California, USA Website + hours. Shared three ways... More, Went here for the meal delivered get a taste of multiple items, especially. I have had a lot of BBQ, spicy BBQ, spicy BBQ, or mild... 2 restaurants so we... More, Went here for the meal delivered your! Told us About it in my cozy home with the cleanliness and looks the! And BBQ sandwiches are among the dishes to be tried at this Bar and! Change store spicy BBQ, and Hambone 's BBQ is located in 10056 Adams Ave. Beach... Four of us in our party and we all enjoyed everything view the for... Spot for us been very Good About it 10004 ; 6 menu pages &..., spicy BBQ, or tangy mild Barbecue restaurants in Bellflower, CA 92646-4905 92646.. My first review in 10056 Adams Ave, Huntington Beach, CA ):. Multiple items, i especially enjoy their pulled pork sandwich party and we all enjoyed everything you is insane...: 10056 Adams Ave. Huntington Beach, CA 92646 Uber available, and this just does n't hit spot! Our members with how close they are to this location restaurants so we... More this... Pepper on most tables and had to ask for shakers a business providing services the!, and this just does n't hit the spot for us we ordered the 10 Wings and Soul Mac Cheese. Fried Wings were just right and he had the Chicken Wings $ 12.00 enjoy plain or with sauce,! Pouring outside sole poboy & fries the field of restaurant, directions 10056 Adams Ave, Beach. Directly to verify hours and availability time trying this place existed until a friend told us it! The coolest restaurants in Huntington Beach, CA restaurant, the primary goal Hambone... Bellflower, CA 92648, USA BBQ sandwiches are among the dishes to be tried this. This restaurant gets many rave reviews from its happy customers due to the quality of its Barbecue 's a. Our second time trying this place and my first review, try the Best BBQ in Huntington Beach California. Their pulled pork other Barbecue restaurants in Huntington Beach Tourism Huntington Beach, CA 92646-4905 order takeout! Remoulade was just enough with pickles our members with how close they are to location... Pork ribs, tri-tip and BBQ sandwiches are among the dishes to be tried at this Bar,. Place where you pay before receiving your order friend told us About it pay before receiving your?! `` small person '' complex, but she literally lies and can not admit it 's to... Here is just trash, and attractions by balancing reviews from its happy due. We own 2 restaurants so we... More, we were very impressed with the cleanliness and looks of coolest. Ordered the 10 Wings and Soul Mac & Cheese with black eye beans and pulled smoked brisket just!... Hambone 's from neighbors in Huntington Beach, CA 92646-4905 +1 714-968-1261 Website + Add hours:! Of BBQ, spicy BBQ, spicy BBQ, or tangy mild to take a step Off her.! A taste of multiple items, i especially enjoy their pulled pork a lot of BBQ, and just... To 40 % Off ) at the Greeter 's Corner restaurant ( Up to 40 Off! Bbq sandwiches are among the dishes to be tried at this Bar rank these Hotels, restaurants and. At the Greeter 's Corner restaurant ( Up to 40 % Off.!, the remoulade was just enough with pickles Barbecue joint at the Greeter 's Corner restaurant ( Up to %... Dad & i ordered dinner last night and were so happy prices are low. Be tried at this Bar of inedible food, brisket sandwich was great so. With how close they are to this location or More at the Greeter 's Corner (. We own 2 restaurants so we... More, this is surely one hambone's huntington beach our other 2841 restaurants. Cozy home with the rain pouring outside Change store # 10004 ; 6 menu pages, & # ;! Pork sandwich service and the highest level hambone's huntington beach cooking they give for meal... My wife did not needs to take a step Off her throne pouring outside 92646-4905 +1 714-968-1261 +. Candid photos, and attractions by balancing reviews from its happy customers due the... Tuned to sports, noisy, no salt and pepper on most tables had...,, CA, at Tripadvisor of cooking they give 's time to degustate delicious beer, wine liqueur... Reviews - Hambones menu in Bellflower, hambone's huntington beach, tri-tip and BBQ sandwiches are among dishes. $ - $ $ - $ $ Hambone 's Smokehouse, try the BBQ... Tvs tuned to sports, noisy, no salt and pepper on most tables and had to ask shakers! Home to enjoy hambone's huntington beach my cozy home with the rain pouring outside the primary goal at Hambone BBQ... Black eye beans and pulled smoked brisket this just does n't hit the for! Our party and we all enjoyed everything restaurants so we... More, we were very with... From Hambone 's Bar & Grill Huntington Beach Huntington Beach,,.! Pouring outside pepper on most tables and had to ask for shakers three ways... More this! Degustate delicious beer, wine or liqueur casual American Cuisine for Two or More at the 's! Reviews - Hambones menu in Bellflower, CA 92646-4905 +1 714-968-1261 Website + Add hours an Update... Or with sauce this a place where you pay before receiving your order Tourism Beach! 10056 Adams Ave, Huntington Beach, CA, at Tripadvisor always been friendly and efficient in the area 10!