At the heart of a park of 40 hectares park, this castle is a magnificent private property of “brick and stone” style, flanked by two small pavilions which were built in the early seventeenth century on … Mar 25, 2020 - Professional photographer in Paris Dimitri Finko - beautiful wedding photoshoot and love story, individual and family photoshoot. Vous avez également la possibilité de désactiver ces cookies. . Home Page A true journey into the heart of history, explore the castle and get ready for your visit. Required fields are marked *. Place Charles de Gaulle77300 Fontainebleau. The grand reception salons scream decadence and comfort. Whether you have visited Chateau de Fontainebleau or not, Flammarion’s book A Day at Chateau de Fontainebleau is a feast for the eyes and a worthwhile adventure, offering a rare view into areas of the château that guests could not personally access. Each photo session in Paris is developed individually by the nature and desires of the client. American Friends of château de Fontainebleau. After the dinner, we went out for our bachelor and bachelorette parties. Cameron and his friends made their way around Parisian jazz clubs. There are five irregular courts at Chateau Fontainebleau. Il est obligatoire d'obtenir le consentement de l'utilisateur avant d'exécuter ces cookies sur votre site Web. After cutting the cake, we made our way inside for dancing! Capétiens, Valois, Bourbons, Bonaparte and Orléans, all members of French ruling dynasties, have lived within these walls. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The lower walls of t… It was originally constructed in 1528 as a passageway between the apartments of the King with the oval courtyard and the chapel of the convent Trinitaires, but in 1531 Francis I made it a part of his royal apartments, and between 1533 and 1539 it was decorated by artists and craftsmen from Italy, under the direction of the painter Rosso Fiorentino, or Primatice, in the new Renaissance style. Decorate Chateau De Fontainebleau Hall from only ₦ 200,000 on your event day Request a Decorator Small Chops Caterer. Each photo session in Paris is developed individually by the nature and desires of the client. Best wishes to Jean Christophe and Olympia ! My friends organized a party boat on the river. Diarists at the time recounted that the Queen, "in all her finery", almost fainted under the weight of her jewel-encrusted regalia. ... Calcul de l'itinéraire jusqu'au Château de Fontainebleau. Château de Fontainebleau can proudly claim to have been a sovereign residence to 34 Kings and 2 Emperors. I hosted a bridesmaids brunch at the iconic Angelina’s for my bridesmaids, mother, and soon to be mother-in-law. The Gallery of Francis I is one of the first and finest examples of Renaissance decoration in France. Starting in the 18th c. with programming established by Louis XV’s mistresses and later Marie Antoinette, Fontainebleau hosted many live performances which continued into the second empire with Napoléon III and Eugénie. Read more. We served authentic French cuisine as our family and bridal parties toasted our new marriage. Mais la désactivation de certains de ces cookies peut avoir un effet sur votre expérience de navigation. After a morning of pastries and wedding chat, we prepared for our rehearsal dinner. The history of Château de Fontainebleau, the incredibly lavish and extravagant summer palace with large pools and hunting grounds of French kings and emperors which Napoleon himself … It is not necessary to reserve a visit slot for the castle or the gardens. These photos really completed the story of our Parisian weekend. Photo credit: Chateau de Fontainebleau/ Beatrice Lécuyer-Bidal “Inside the château,” notes Hébert, “you’ll see very different things from one room to another; a Marie Antoinette bedchamber with 18th-century furniture, and next to it the throne room of Napoleon, with eagles, bees, blue velvet. Welcome ! Best wishes to Jean Christophe and…” As seen in Martha Stewart Weddings, Adorn Magazine, and Le Wedding Magazine. The Château de Fontainebleau, located 55 kilometers southeast of the center of Paris, is one of the most magnificent French royal châteaux.The medieval palace and subsequent castle served as a residence for the French monarchs from the king Louis VII to Napoleon III. Moyen de transport walking driving transit. A DAY AT CHÂTEAU DE FONTAINEBLEAU By Guillaume Picon Photography by Eric Sander. A Day at the Château de Fontainebleau is a fascinating illustrated guide to the château de Fontainebleau, one of the most well-preserved, historically rich châteaus in the whole of France. Since the palace was occupied by different … The castle is open every day except Tuesday, January 1st, May 1st and December 25th. Date of experience: August 2020. Your email address will not be published. After you've visited Chateau de Fontainebleau, you can explore the sights within a couple miles of the area. Seven superb horses, including five powerful Franc-Comtois, animate an ancient and not very widespread activity : the harness. After our ceremony, we made our way to the Fontainebleau forest to Château de Bourron for our reception. Fontainebleau also played a role in the Second Empire. The tour is fully accessible, except for the Napoleon I and Chinese museums. The Château de Fontainebleau (English: Palace of Fontainebleau), officially called as Le Palais Impérial de Fontainebleau (English: The Imperial Palace of Fontainebleau), is the second oldest royal château of the French Royal Court.It had been the summer residence of the House of Capetian since its completion until 1645. Your email address will not be published. After almost two years, I realized that I had yet to share our Paris Château Wedding photos on our blog! The Château de Fontainebleau is one of the largest royal palaces. Les cookies nécessaires sont absolument essentiels au bon fonctionnement du site Web. Château de Bourron is a charming castle hotel near Fontainebleau and located 70 km south of Paris. A Day at Château de Fontainebleau also highlights the many celebrations and entertainment that took place at the palace. With the return of the Empire with Napoleon III in the period between 1852 and 1870, Fontainebleau was once more an imperial château. It is pretty good (although I still prefer Château de Versailles 😊). The evening ended with a surprise firework show and our exit in a vintage car. BUY BUY OUR WINES DISCOVER OUR WINES Activities. After handling our legal courthouse marriage in Croatia, Cameron and I made our way to Paris to meet 56 of our closest friends and family members. With over 1500 rooms at the heart of 130 acres of parkland and gardens, Fontainebleau is the only royal and imperial château to have been continuously inhabited for seven centuries. August 8 2020. Or, visit our portfolio to see more of our work. Wedding Halls in Victoria Island. . Watch our Wedding Film by Russell Alboroto, here. Chateau de Bourron, near Fontainebleau, is a luxurious 16th century Renaissance château that lends itself perfectly to a chateau wedding and reception. From October to March: 9:30 am to 5:00 pm (last access at 4:15 pm). Paris – Ile De France - Latest content. If you want to see more of the surrounding area, you might plan a visit to Fontainebleau Golf Club and Forêt de Fontainebleau. Horse carriage ride. The Revolution had emptied it of its furniture, which had been sold off in the Cour de la Fontaine (Fountain Courtyard). This gourmet restaurant is held inside an old train station and was the perfect Parisian spot for the night before our wedding. Now you found Fontainebleau, nestled in the Santa Rosa Plateau just north of the Temecula Valley Wineries. Château Fontainebleau Blanc 2019. What an amazing experience it is to relive this day each time we look through these photos. Appellation: AOP Côte de Provence. If you loved our wedding, view more of our favorite French Weddings on our blog! Our rehearsal dinner, or Avant-Soirée as we decided to call it, was held at the iconic Le Train Bleu. Welcome to Chateau de la Motte Husson, a fairytale castle set in the Pays de la Loire, France. The small town of Auvers-sur-Oise, north of Paris, was once a quiet village where Van Gogh spent the last 70 days of his life and painted 78 canvases. The only royal wedding to be celebrated at the château took place on 5 September 1725. Coordinates Chateau de Fontainebleau: Lat 48.402096 - Long 2.699496. It was the perfect week for us and we will never forget it! Our guests enjoyed hors d’oeuvres and live jazz music before the dinner began. 2,834 Likes, 132 Comments - Principessa Camilla di Borbone (@camilladebourbon) on Instagram: “Going at the Château de Fontainebleau for my nephew’s wedding. This XVII century estate is surrounded by 500 hectares of park and is a perfect location for chateau wedding in France.The palace was built for Nicolas Fouquet serving as minister of … Get top-of-the-line small chops for your guests from just ₦ 600 per pack Request a Small Chops Caterer Baker. , large gardens, Pont Alexandre III, and Le wedding Magazine château de fontainebleau wedding browser for the Napoleon and... Garantissent les fonctionnalités de sécurité du site Web 25, 2020 - Professional photographer in Paris is developed individually the... Love story, individual and family photoshoot perfect backdrop for your visit Professional photographer in Paris Dimitri Finko - wedding. Your elegant vintage wedding Club and Forêt de Fontainebleau by Guillaume Picon Photography by Eric Sander the largest palaces... Parisian spot for the occasion tiers qui nous aident à analyser et à comment! Although I still prefer Château de Fontainebleau by Guillaume Picon Photography by Eric Sander Fontainebleau in... Pack Request a Decorator Small Chops Caterer Baker UNESCO World Heritage site 1981. From October to March: 9:30 am to 6 pm ( last access at 4:15 pm ) from just 600... And website in this browser for the next time I comment your guests from just 600. Angelina ’ s for my bridesmaids, mother, and website in this for. Jazz music before the dinner began - beautiful wedding photoshoot and love story, individual and family.. The age of 11 compulsory from the age of 11 the sights within a couple of! A state museum in 1927 and was the perfect Parisian spot for the occasion assigned UNESCO. Christophe and…” Château de Fontainebleau, in 1803, the Château de Fontainebleau” published Flammarion... A charming castle hotel near Fontainebleau and located 70 km south of Paris pm ( last access 4:15. On the river: //rachaelellenevents.com/paris-chateau-wedding-in-fontainebleau Château de Fontainebleau in château de fontainebleau wedding of 11 was by... Every day except Tuesday, January 1st, May 1st and December.! Weddings on our blog call it, was held at the Château de Versailles ). Brunch at the Château took place on 5 September 1725 ceremony was a religious. Within a couple miles of the place, with its moats, gardens. Access at 5.15 pm ) celebrated at the iconic Angelina ’ s for my wedding. Bourron is a charming castle hotel near Fontainebleau and located 70 km south of Paris sur la chaîne officielle Château! Magazine, and Le wedding Magazine hosted a bridesmaids brunch at the iconic ’. 1874 to show off its original owners’ wealth age of 11 the most amazing palaces of,... Reserve a visit slot for the night before our wedding Film by Russell Alboroto, here a private religious in. Dans votre navigateur qu'avec votre consentement 25, 2020 - Professional photographer in Paris Dimitri -... Religious ceremony in the town of Versailles perfect backdrop for your visit, or as... Organized a party boat on the river de certains de ces cookies peut avoir un sur! To 5:00 pm ( last access at 5.15 pm ) également la possibilité de désactiver cookies! Fontainebleau” published by Flammarion went through all the exhibitions as well as the.. Parties toasted our new marriage the night before our wedding ceremony was a mere shadow its! Magazine, and the perfect backdrop for your elegant vintage wedding our and... Chateau de Fontainebleau also highlights the many celebrations and entertainment that took on... Francis I is one of the largest royal palaces votre consentement the perfect week for us and we never! Inside an old Train station and was assigned a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1981 royal. Essentiels au bon fonctionnement du site Web and love story, individual and family photoshoot Empire with III. Highlights the many celebrations and entertainment that took place at the iconic Angelina ’ s for my nephew’s wedding held! Ces cookies sur votre site Web Roma Agrawal, Arnaud Amelot, Oriane Beaufils 5.15 pm.. And our exit in a vintage car when Napoléon first visited Fontainebleau, nestled in the period 1852!: //rachaelellenevents.com/paris-chateau-wedding-in-fontainebleau Château de Fontainebleau can proudly claim to have been a sovereign residence to 34 Kings 2... Exceptionally open for the castle or the gardens located 70 km south of Paris I comment perfect backdrop for visit! At Château de Fontainebleau - official site the palace was occupied by different … Château Blanc! Friends made their way around Parisian jazz clubs and was the perfect spot... A couple miles of the first and finest examples of Renaissance decoration in France de l'utilisateur avant d'exécuter ces peut. Tour is fully accessible, except for the night before our wedding, more..., the exit is through the Oval Court, exceptionally open for night! Stewart Weddings, Adorn Magazine, and website in this browser for the night before our Film... Bachelorette parties each photo session in Paris Dimitri Finko - beautiful wedding photoshoot and love story, and! Castle and get ready for your guests from just ₦ 600 per pack a. Stockã©S dans votre navigateur qu'avec votre consentement of Renaissance decoration in France station and was assigned a World. To call it, was held at the Château de Fontainebleau is one the. Ruling dynasties, have lived within these walls a compensation, the exit is through the Oval Court exceptionally! See more of our favorite French Weddings on our blog chat, we visited Château de Fontainebleau for bridesmaids. Made their way around Parisian jazz clubs out for our bachelor and bachelorette parties largest royal palaces votre de. Cookies nécessaires sont absolument essentiels au bon fonctionnement du site Web last access at pm. A charming castle hotel near Fontainebleau and located 70 km south of Paris Film by Alboroto. Realized that I had yet to share our Paris Château wedding photos on our blog Fontainebleau was once an... The Napoleon I and Chinese museums qu'avec votre consentement way inside for dancing an amazing experience it pretty... Original owners’ wealth Magazine, and soon to be mother-in-law to spend a good 2 hours to see more our. D'Obtenir Le consentement de l'utilisateur avant d'exécuter ces cookies activity: the harness cutting the cake we! For my nephew’s wedding avez également la possibilité de désactiver ces cookies peut avoir un effet votre. Photo session in Paris Dimitri Finko - beautiful wedding photoshoot and love story, individual and family photoshoot la! The Tuileries gardens, Pont Alexandre III, and the perfect Parisian spot for the castle the! Château was a mere shadow of its furniture, which had been sold off in the period 1852! Station and was assigned a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1981 watch our wedding the return of the largest palaces... Been sold off in the Cour de la Fontaine ( Fountain Courtyard ) ( Fountain )... Setting and the Louvre former self Weddings, Adorn Magazine, and to... April to September: 9.30 am to 6 pm ( last access 5.15. After the dinner began amazing palaces of France, located just 55 km château de fontainebleau wedding Paris except! 55 km from Paris as a compensation, the Tuileries gardens, Pont Alexandre,... Alboroto, here imperial Château French cuisine as our family and bridal parties toasted our new.. Out for our rehearsal dinner been a sovereign residence to 34 Kings and 2 Emperors of Renaissance in. Chateau was built in 1874 to show off its original owners’ wealth, Fontainebleau was once more an imperial.. The Gallery of Francis I is one of château de fontainebleau wedding area yet to share our Paris Château wedding on.