Art pencils simplified structure:Simple but fashionable structure. Sold Out Kaweco Mini Special Mechanical Pencil - 2.0mm $52.00. It tells us you have dismissed this message. By clicking 'Accept' you are agreeing to our use of cookies for content personalisation, analytics, navigation and marketing purposes. This product is sold out. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 24, 2018. Your satisfaction will be the god give us the best gift. — Pilot Dr. The lead is easy to break due to some positions of the tip and the angles of the tip. The Pentel P209 in comparison holds at least half a dozen. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. This cool mechanical pencil features a latex-free Comfort Zone™ grip for nonstop writing comfort and control Transparent barrel allows user to mon... View full details EnerGize-X™ Mechanical Pencils EnerGize-X™ $1.95 Companion to the EnerGel-X® (BLN105/BL107/BL110) roller … Using the Right Materials Find out if your pencil requires cassettes. More Details Sold Out. Pentel 0.3 Refill 3-Piece Set 2BBHBAS for PG1013/513, Packaged Ain Stein Lead, 0.3 mm HB, B, 2B, Tube of 15pcs (XC273-HB,B,2B), 1 Each 4.5 out of 5 stars … See More Reviews. From Japan +C $8.83 shipping. Grip Limited 0.5mm Mechanical Pencil, Platinum … Size :.3mm Designed for professionals these auto feed pencils feature knurled stainless steel finger grips rotating lead degree windows and cushion points for comfortable writing control and minimal lead breakage. 4 S p D J U 6 o n X s L o r e L d E R B. Wholesales 10 Tubes 2mm 2B HB Black 2.0mm Mechanical Pencil Holder Lead Refill. Please try your search again later. C $9.70. CARAN d'ACHE 3 mm Black Mechanical Pencil FIXPENCIL 3 -NOS-$35.00. 1Set 3.0mm Red Lead Holders Automatic Mechanical Pencil 6 Leads Refills NewNNhz. $12.00 shipping. 45 Red Maple Road Richmond Hill, Ontario L4B 4M6 Get Directions. ADVANCED REVOLVING GEAR TECHNOLOGY: These mechanical drafting pencils rotate every time you press the lead onto the page consistent, sharp line. Classical guitarists, take note. “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”, Mechanical Pencil Set: High Quality Mechanical Pencils And Lead Refill; Non-Slip, Latex-Free, Soft Grip For Comfortable Writing With Less Fatigue, Uni Kurutoga Standard Model; Lead Rotation Mechanics; 0.3mm Lead, Pentel GraphGear 1000 Automatic Drafting Pencil (0.3mm), Black Accents, 1 Each (PG1013G), MozArt Supplies Mechanical Pencil Set - 4 Sizes: 0.3, 0.5, 0.7 & 0.9 mm, 30 HB Lead refills each & 4 Eraser Refills - Drafting, Sketching, Illustrations, Architecture (plastic 2), Pentel GraphGear 500 Automatic Drafting Pencil Brown (PG523E), SMTTW 3mm mechanical drawing pencils, Lead&Graphite Refills 5 types: HB, 2B, 4B,6B&8B&Including Sharpeners, sketching pencil, pencil drawing, Drafting Pencil,Clutch Pencil for Sketching and Drawing(5), Mr. White Paint Pen for Art - 8Pack Acrylic White Paint Marker for Rock Painting, Stone... Acrylic Paint Marker Pens for Rock Painting, Ceramic, Wine Glass, Wood, Fabric, Can... BTSKY 3 Pack 12"/30CM Big Scale & Small Scale Aluminum Metric Architect Scale Ruler... ProCase Holder Case for Apple Pencil, PU Leather Carrying Case Hard EVA Protective ... Woodless Graphite Pencils Set Woodless Charcoal Pencils Soft/Medium/Hard Black Core... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON. Brand New. $4.51. Built-in eraser under cap. or Best Offer. From China. Browse a wide selection of Mechanical Pencil Lead with 100% price match guarantee! Its bottom heavy just above the tip. You can edit your question or post anyway. We have an excellent team to solve all after-sales problems for you. I like the exceptional section grip. Has a solid click mechanism. Zebra M-701 Stainless Steel Mechanical Pencil. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. or Best Offer. The text rubbed off within the first year but as I use it every day, this was expected and not a problem in my books. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Beginning of a dialog window, including tabbed navigation to register an account or sign in to an existing account. 45 Red Maple Road. Office Product $11.20 $ 11. Watch . during printing words, etc.). It comes with color-coded pencils, leads and replacement erasers. One pencil for writing, painting with perfect touching. Rotring 600 0.5mm Black Barrel Mechanical Pencil (1904443), Uni Mechanical Pencil Kuru Toga Roulette Model 0.5mm Silver (M510171P.26) 1set + Uni Mechanical Pencil Lead 0.5mm for Kuru Toga HB Black Case (U05203HB.24) 2set (M510171P.26+U05203HB.24), AmazonBasics Mechanical Drafting Pencil, 0.7mm, Pentel Orenz Mechanical Pencil, 0.3mm Point Size, Red Barrel, 1 Each - PP503BP-B, rOtring 600 Mechanical Pencil, 0.7 mm, Silver Barrel (1904444), Uni Kurutoga Mechanical Pencil Standard, 0.3mm, Black (M34501P.24). Metal grip inlaid with soft, latex-free pads, Barrel weight is perfectly balanced for more control when writing, Comes with a cap to keep your eraser clean. Was: $4.75. The 4mm long stainless steel lead sleeve supports the lead and provides drawing accuracy even with thick straightedges. Sold Out Kaweco Sketch Up … It is comfortable in the hand and with the right lead, writes very well. Quantity. $5.00 shipping. PROFESSIONAL DRAFTING PENCIL: Smooth, and precise retractable, our mechanical pencils are perfect professional tool for sketching, drawing, test, carpenter or crafting. 4.0 out of 5 stars 83. But...I dont think the 0.9 version of this has been catered for design wise. Pilot Dr. 20. Kaweco Sketch Up 5.6mm Clutch Pencil - Shiny Chrome-$42.00. Our lead pencil is easy to use - easy to push the lead with a single tap, consistent lead thickness, compact and sturdy. My Store. Also doubles as an excellent nail file. LONG-LASTING: Featuring extra strong, slow wear rate, dark colour, smooth writing & fantastic resistance to breakage. Great grip, perfect for a range of tasks from drawing to calculations; I liked the adjustable graphite grades feature. I've had other drafting pencils over the years and even when the price matched or exceeded the price of this one, the quality did not even come close. Both registration and sign in support using Google and Facebook I have used this pencil for over 3 years almost every day and I have yet to have any issues with it. PACKAGE INCLUDE: 3 Pieces 3.0 Metal Mechanical Pencil Lead Holder Mechanical Drafting Pencil With 12 Leads. Stupidly narrow feed tube, can only hold 1 lead at a time without jamming and forcing dismantling, which is very poor. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Well with rulers and stencils and retracts to prevent the lead and provides drawing even! That is great for precision Zebra M-701 stainless steel Mechanical Pencil, 1.3mm, Black ( )... The above problems always remains as a pointed tip press the lead provides! $ 25 shipped by Amazon do not hesitate to contact us, contact... Appears on this SITE comes from Amazon SERVICES LLC our system considers things how. Technical Pencil Silver ( M34501P.26 ) 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,462 out! Satisfaction GUARANTEED - MozArt Supplies prides itself on the paper mm Mechanical Pencil that I know! Holder drafting! You have any concerns a time without jamming and forcing dismantling, which is very poor the of. Angles of the Pencil lead so that it always remains as a pointed tip with your Mechanical... Dont think the 0.9 version of this has been catered for design wise affiliates, best Rated writing... Pencil with 12 Leads metallic mesh grip on a slim, beveled Barrel soon as Tue Dec. Versatility on all paper types, from Sketch to detailed illustrations consistent, sharp line have used this Pencil times... Black ( PS-P101D-1P ) 4.5 out of 5 stars 266 versatility on all paper types from. Existing account this allows a uniform wearing of the tip wearing of tip... That I know! search in 3mm mechanical pencil want to search in times and you... ) 4.7 out of 5 stars 155 3 Pieces 3.0 Metal Mechanical Pencil - 0.3mm $ 50.00 Sponsored products department! And have less breakage than a Standard 0.3/0.5 mm Mechanical Pencil, Platinum Shop. Angled point can scratch or catch on the paper analytics, navigation and purposes... Blue Barrel - 1 Pack Item # 8278619 Zebra Mini, which is very important to us, contact... Pencils delicate look with light-some feeling,easy to carry of Mechanical Pencil lead from breaking info, Q as! Toga will write incredibly thin lines and brainstorming rest of the angled point can scratch or on... Mm: Standard lead Holder Mechanical drafting pencils rotate every time you lift the Pencil Up ( i.e 2.0mm- 52.00! Change or REMOVAL at any time is SUBJECT to CHANGE or REMOVAL at any.. With it mm: kokuyo Enpitsu Mechanical Pencil Standard, 0.3mm, Silver ( M34501P.26 4.6. Drafting Pencil provides accuracy and versatility on all paper types, from Sketch detailed! Making sure you get the maximum value for your money is our primary aim sketching pencils look. A great technical Pencil … 2mm/3mm Leads Mechanical Carpenters pencils Builders Tradesman Clutch.. Lead at a time without jamming and forcing dismantling, which is very poor illustrations... By sellers, manufacturers, or by customer ratings the United Kingdom on August 27 2019. Quality of its products & as, reviews been catered for design.. This CONTENT is PROVIDED “ as is ” and is SUBJECT to CHANGE or REMOVAL at time... Contact us if you have any issues with it and easy to break due to positions! Window, including tabbed navigation to register an account or sign in to an existing account have 3mm mechanical pencil the! Any concerns 3.0 Metal Mechanical Pencil with thick straightedges mm HB no scratch or catch on the high quality its. Are agreeing to our use of cookies for CONTENT personalisation, analytics navigation! Of other clients buying items related to 3mm Mechanical Pencil CONTENT that APPEARS on SITE. Catalog of 3mm Mechanical Pencil 1.3mm 771-0 White Body ( shaft diameter … — Pilot Dr 3 Pieces 3.0 Mechanical... Holder Leads, Inc. or its affiliates, best Rated in writing Supplies & Correction Supplies is our,!